Replies

• I have received 4 listing offers from American Destiny and accepted 3, wish I would of accepted all 4. I have never meet such a great group on people! Very friendly super easy to work with and no up keep on the properties, just list it in your MLS what more can a realtor ask for?

Wisconsin 

• Yes, I am signed up with them.  They submit your info to REO companies and put your info in a newsletter.  

• Run as far away from this company if you can. 

• Why? 

• Why?

• Why?

• I have worked for this company for over 10 years. Great company to work for. 

• I was just contacted by this company. They find my information on REONetwork.com (unpaid) and offered me a listing on a condemned house that has a reported $30K foundation problem. They almost begged me to take the listing. I'll check out the house and company. No utility or upfront costs required from me.

• Mukesh Bhaskar if you search the site for the below post there has been a more recent post that has had a great deal of feedback on the company. If you post a comment on an old blog that will bring it back on the blog list on this site as it has been recently updated when you add a comment.

SingleSource Property Solutions

Tyrone Armstrong's Page
    Tyrone Armstrong's Page on REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals
    • Thank you Brandon.
This reply was deleted.