Replies

• they only pay 1% for listing side on reo's, $40 for driveby bpo's, $60-$65 for interior cma's. then, to be able to use their website they charge you $1 for each $40 bpo, $2 for interiors,and they also take money out from the repairs/expenses when you submit for reimbursement.  1% is a slap in the face, and the fees! it is sooo much work that 1% is not even close to worth the trouble. every time you call, you are talking with someone not in this country. i no longer list properties for OCWEN/Altisource and i do not recommend any others to do so also. all payments are made via electronic deposit to your account so you have to give them all your info.  hope this helps
    • I do BPOs with them and it is crazy. I didn't even think they had listings anymore. All their listings in my area are with the same brokerage. I think they just have one designated brokerage in each area if they aren't using their own brokerage.

-DB

• Tara,

From their website: "Single-User License - $50 per year, for one user (temporarily waived)". I don't pay a fee at all.

As Rose mentioned, they have their own brokerage in most states and only use their own agents. You may want to check to see if that's the case in your area. Their BPOs pay $40, plus they charge you $1 for direct deposit.

• I am on my fourth REO right now, and I do a nice stream of BPOs every month but I still have some daylight to burn......gotta keep trying!  Thanks Julio for all your help!
  • As far as I know---- they have their own real estate company as of 2 yrs ago..... I'm not even sure if they give BPO's from their own site anymore, I think its farmed out to several other middle men......

I don't think signing up w/ them will be of any value anymore..... am not positive because I never did much w/ Ocwen....... but , its what Ive heard.

Hope this helps

This reply was deleted.