Replies

• I think I ended up on that list but they still call on rare occasion. I get their overpriced Hubzu listings knowing that they will simply put it in a bulk sale eventually. I have been forwarding showing feedback to the asset managers. One of them actually thanked me and tried to use them to get the investor to reduce the price to no avail. 

My REO  listings have been extremely steady so I'm not missing the BPO income just yet. It's pretty relaxing actually to not be running all over the place under deadlines!

• Which company are you getting your reo business from?

• I've got 8 currently active listings with 6 different companies. 4 new upcoming assignments w 3 companies. Sold 4 or 5  in the last month with 3 companies.  No singular  company.

90% come through RESNET.  And one of my new assignments found me on REONetwork.   Some of them are properties I valued over a year ago for an investment company buying bulk then having to wait through the foreclosure process. 

• I am getting mine from different sources. I am also going to start moving towards other types of transactions, like short sales and fair market. I own a Weichert Franchise and getting a little tired of the rigamarole. I have a lot of my inventory from RESNEt, but lately different sites.  I work with investment companies too. Some are really good to deal with. I think that is where the transition is.

• How do you get started with RESNET?

• it is easy, just sign up under resnet and I recommend the Gold Plus plan, which is $700 a year. You won't get much unless you get the plan. also Dispo solutions for $300. The cost is a pain but you will more than make those back in a year.

• I'm getting slammed with BPO request here in Georgia, could be making a fortune from Altisource if I was able to cover the whole state!

• be careful. They will slam you and then when you have too many orders and don't meet their requirements they can cut you off.  This scenario has happened to me time and time again.

• Yes. The orders that they are sending me aren't even in my service areas.

This reply was deleted.