Replies

• Hi Bob,
    I joined them about 4 months ago, immediatelly i got a BPO. i got paid for it but i have not heard from them again i have made several emails to the AM but no respond. go figure:( I hope this helps.
  • I paid them $295 about 6 months ago and still haven't seen any business.
  • Funny story. I was in the office of a broker friend of mine. I did a BPO on one of his listings and he was asking me questions about where I get my BPO work. He then asked me about Ablolute REO. Now the greatest thing, I just pointed him to this website and this discussion. His jaw dropped. He told me that he paid the $295 and after 4 months, received 1 BPO. Just like all the most of the stories that I read on this discussion. He told me he paid on his AMEX and now knew what his next step would be. Too bad he didn't read this before opening his wallet.
    • I asked for my money back ( to sal)--- no response.... somehow I doubt he will bother....will call my credit card tomorrow...hopefully they will help me out....... who is the best agency to call on them.. isnt there a bureau of frauds or fraudulent business practices with each state...am going to google and figure out the best way to save others. Its just not fair...they should be investigated..........

un-happy customer.......
  • Oh man if you run this thread I was boiling at one point as well. I then filed a dispute and got my money back. The whole thing is just a joke. The BBB is just a bunch of crap you are correct they can modify anything and make it look good on there end. If they pay the fees BBB will most likely back the company it should be the oppisite way. Kobi I am laughing at your last post and on a day like today it feels pretty good. He promised me a list of agents that have listings and I never got it so I got pissed and filed a dispute. He wouldn't return me my money you should feel lucky. Yeah they are good at what they do.
  • Yeah something like that. I am not going to battle with you. I just wanted to tell you that I was happy to see some of us that are unhappy get our money back. Sal all I wanted was proof and I was unable to review that info because I never got it. Take care.
  • Sal I have ask for a refund several times. I will be reporting this to my credit card company and Better Business Bureau!!!! Just refund everyones money even though ARS already has a bad name on any of the forum groups I get on!!!!
  • They've been calling me a few times over the past 10 days, I told them that I have heard bad things about them. He said that the people who are not signed up with them are saying these things. I told him that I can sign up and pay the $295 once I have a listing, he said they can not do business like that so I told him that I can not work with them right now. If someone is calling me too many times and asking me for $295 that means they are after the $295 not getting REO assets.
    • yup--- uh huh---- I signed up and lost my money about 6 mo.s ago....... run......!!!
      • And why are you not responding to my email sent directly to you and my response on this forum?? I have heard nothing from you.
This reply was deleted.