Replies

• I received a speedy refund check in the mail from AbsoluteREO. i appreciate it. thx and good luck in the future.
  • I'm starting to wonder if I threw away my $300 bucks that I really didn't have to spend. I got a call and a BPO order and they did pay for it but I was supposed to get the listing. When I questioned them about it, they said "Oh sorry, it was in a short sale that finally went through, but there will be others. That was about a month an a half ago. Nothing since.

Hope they are just slow in East Texas. We don't have a lot of foreclosures around here in comparasion to other parts of the country. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!
    • Ask for a refund and run
      • Sal,

I'd like to get a refund also. I haven't heard a peep out of your company in six months or so since I joined. Please let me know how I go about getting my money back.

Richard.
      • Rita you will not get a listing from this company. Ask for an agent in your area who has received listing with proof of a MLS print out. You can also ask title when the property was last sold as well. Everyone needs to start asking for proof before investing money with companies like this.
  • Sal, I have sent you an e-mail as well with no response. I have received nothing from your company. I will give you the benefit of the doubt to contact me at Abby@TheGreatHomesGroup.com otherwise, I too would like a refund,
    • Although I have still not received any additional BPOs or assignments from the company, Sal has responded to all e-mail communications in a timely manner.
  • No thank you. Just post for the members of this site would be greatly appreciated. We would like to know who we are dealing with. The games continue with you guys. Just adding to the case your company is no good.
  • Why is this guy not showing his picture. This goes to show this company has a lot of problems and plenty to hide. Do not do business with this company. All pictures posted do not look real from this company, just get your money back and let all agents you know to not do business with this company
  • So if Stephen Johnson does not work for Absolute REO who should we contact? Sal did you take over Stephen's files? no wonder no response to my emails. This tells me type of business i am dealing with:(
This reply was deleted.