Replies

• I asked for references, and they said it was protected for privacy. Good luck in getting them.
      • they are also protected by "privacy" for stealing everybodys $$$
  • I submitted the online application to them on Friday and balked at the page to sign up for $295. Today they called and wanted the $295 before assigning me a User ID and PW. When asked how many listings they have available in the zipcodes I submitted, that info could not be shared with me at this time because I did not have a User ID and PW. Crazy !!!

The clerk mentioned 3 times on the call "we do not take any commision from you". She also stated if a REO listing is not offered in 1 year, the $295 fee is credited back to you. Not sure I will go forward with this unless others from this board has had a positive experience with them.
  • I signed up with them because there were listings in my area on their site. I'll let everyone know how it goes if I get any response. So far, I've been letting them know every week to remind them I'm on their agent list.
    • Did you get any listings ?  Did you get your refund?
      • Hi Magda, I posted back in Oct 2009 that I thought this was a scam and decided I would not sign up. 

I have had over 250 responses and they keep coming!  This posting has saved a lot of folks from being duped. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.   Thank you!  Bob

• Bob,

I think your post has been the most popular of all time.  Thanks for posting.

• I see that you are sending a correspondence to them each week to remind them that you are on their list. Is this working with these companies? I really am at a loss as to how and what they are looking for as far as getting work from them. I have created a great BPO/REO marketing brochure but I don't know what to do with it. I want the business but don't know what works and who to get it to or who I may aggravate which in turn will make me further from getting business. Oh my gosh I just realized that this post is way way old! However I am going to respond anyway. Maybe now you have even more insight for me. I am new to the BPO/REO world but desperately want in:) Thanks for any info you can provide!
    • Johny, Did you ever get any listings from them? Them meaning absolute reo?
This reply was deleted.