Replies

• Natalie, did you get the paperwork with your signup that you can get a refund after 1 year if you aren't satisfied?  It should be enough for a charge back at the minimum.
    • Thanks for the suggestion, Im working on it now.

• Don't wait the year!  Strong arm them - show some muscle - they will give in!
  • Well its a scam. I wish someone would have warned me. I paid the $295, recieved one BPO and poof, that was it. That was over 4 months ago and when I tried to contact them, there is no response. I spoke to another agent in my office and she had the same exact experience.

• BBB Accreditation

On 06/03/2011 this company's accreditation in BBB was revoked by BBB's Board of Directors due to failure to respond to one or more customer complaints filed with the BBB and failure to eliminate the underlying cause of complaints on file with the BBB.

• I paid them yesterday because they told me they had and immediate BPO/listing available in a particular zip code.  After I asked where the order was, they sent me an exterior BPO order for a property in a different zip code, one that JUST SOLD THREE WEEKS BEFORE! So obviously there was no time for a mortgagor to go into default when the first payment was not even due!  When I complained, they sent me a new exterior BPO, the address in question showed nothing in default.  I am getting my money back, they called me after my second complaint and agreed to refund my money!  I suggest all of you who paid recently do your hardest to pull the money back!  The more people get charges reversed (if they do not agree to credit money back, that is) the more of a chance of their credit card processor to pull their account!

Copy of the second email I sent them:

This is not a property in any kind of default.

I have been researching your company and all I find is scam reports left and right.

Please credit my money back immediately or I will have it reversed by my bank, this will be easy to do
      as I have a great relationship with my bank, and all I need to do is show them your BBB ranking!
      You have an "F" grade!

BBB Accreditation

On 06/03/2011 this company's accreditation in BBB was revoked by BBB's Board of Directors due to failure to respond to one or more customer complaints filed with the BBB and failure to eliminate the underlying cause of complaints on file with the BBB.

Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.

To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.

• Hi dear all, has anyone have heard about iMortgage Services? they also give BPOs and listings so they said.
  • ABSREO just called me too. Same sales pitch as everyone else. Also said buy today or forget it. The rep was a pushy type salesperson. I told him call me back in 45 minutes and in the meanwhile I found this forum discussion and the BBB site. I found over 100 complaints or warnings about this company in just a few minutes. Thank goodness for the Internet.

When he called back I told him what I found. The rep responded that at 200 complaints it is only 1% of all the agents they have. I told him I was not interested and then he started to get rude and tried to insult me and my competency as a business owner and real estate agent. I eventually had to hang up on him as he continued to try to barrage me with rude comments.

STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY! Why should I have to pay them for business? They should be paying me to sell their properties, otherwise they can sell them themselves.

This reply was deleted.