Replies

• Hello Sal,

I too wonder if we have wasted our money but since I have already paid, I am willing to see if what you say is true.

What banks is ABS working for at this time? Where are those listings?
    I have been watching the California listings and they appear to be about the same. If you hover over the map it shows there are 20 REOs in California however only 10 appear in the list and these are the same 10 that you had listed a couple of months ago. In addition, I have contacted the listing agent, Mary Ann Wallace, and she told me that NONE of these listings came from ABS.

What do you have to say about this information?
    Thanks
  • Thank you.
  • ok. my email request has been sent again. i appreciate your response and will let this site know when i have been refunded
  • Pardon my naivete, but when a regular asset manager is really looking for someone in your area, do they usually contact someone who has never signed up with them as a vendor?
  • Hello Sal:

I did send a request in via email to you as well as the Accounting Dept. yesterday,the same day I signed up.
    Please credit my American Express card asap. Thanks.

Debbie Franklyn
    Broker
    Anaheim, CA
  • i would advise no one deal with this company. They are not of character, ethics, or integrity.
  • I just got this email from them this morning. Someone should stop them from ripping off additonal agents.

Dear Stewart,
    We have just acquired a client with assets in your area, and unfortunately we do not have an agent to cover the assignment. If you could go to our Agent Sign-up Page and fill out the application and finalize your sign-up process. We will be able to provide you with your first assignment from our client within 24-72 hours. Since we are a full-service asset management firm, we do not take any referral fees from you and pass on all fees paid directly to our agents.
    Important: The following must be on file for you to receive listings from us;
    Signed Master Servicing Agreement
    Copy of current Real Estate License
    Copy of current E & O Insurance
    Resume
    W-9
    Sincerely,
    Vendor Relations Department
    ABSREO, Inc

You are receiving this email through a professional association referral
  • It is pretty clear that all of us are getting the shaft with absolute REO. I have been reading the exact same stories across the board. It seems we all got 1 or NO bpo's, then never to hear from them again. I wonder how many thousands of agents they have signed up at $295? I emailed for a refund and was ignored. I don't know why i even signed up for I am too busy already. When i called, they told me to hang in there for the jobs are coming. That was 4 months ago. They pay you for the 1 job so they can keep using credit cards and also to make it difficult to get refunded. I have spoken with several agents that have listings on their site and they have never heard of them. I have not read or spoken with a member that has received more than 1 BPO during the whole year from this company.I will be astounded if they are around after 1 year for the "guaranteed refund" if your not happy. I will be filing a complaint with the district attorney's office and also with the BBB. I suggest that all of you do the same to stop this madness. All i want is my money, where's my money? JOIN THE CRUSADE! REFUND OUR MONEY NOW! STOP THE MADNESS!
  • Hi all..... heres some food for thought.... What if we were each given a bpo to complete in order for absreo to fullfill their end of the bargain/promise... you know the part that states "if we dont give you any business in 1 yr..... you are eligible for your moneyback....... if we did their bpo.... we may have been "fullfilled"" lololol...... could this be possible??? Dunno- just asking the general consensus?????
    • I to paid my $295 and received my one bpo

I should have done more research before sending my money to this company or any other company that I have no personal knowledge.
      Fortunately for me I paid with my AX business card and after all the negative posts , simply called Ax and canceled the charge. I received confirmation from Ax about 2 weeks later that the dispute had been decided in my favor, case closed.
      I would recommend that anyone making any purchase online to consider paying with AX, they are great in getting disputes such as this settled with very little hassle.
This reply was deleted.