Replies

• Jesse, Thanks for this website it is helpful in many ways. I also see it as a good way for us as professionals that we can share our experiences with one another about companies or just in Real Estate in general. Thanks again,

Sal,
      If you want us to stop slamming ABS REO then tell us how many REO sells that ABS REO had last year? You recruit for this company and are getting paid by them you should have this knowledge at your disposal. I will stop leaving negative comments when you post the properties address and the agents that sold these properties. I feel that I was lied to by your company and I am not happy about it. Until I actually see proof that ABS is a major player in the REO industry I will continue to leave NEGATIVE comments because I have nothing positive to say about your company. Usually companies like to know feedback from their customers 9 Negative blogs about your company should indicated something is wrong. I would hope that you would take this information and do something with it and change the way your company conducts itself. Sal, clear the name of ABS REO and show us some proof. By the way Sal don't tell me your going to email me the list of agents that sell your properties and never follow through. This is poor business and you wonder why we are leaving these comments. I am very disappointed in the way this company has been ran and I hope one day that I will get my money back.
      • Wait a minute, Sal......do you work for Absolute REO?

I am a bit confused, I just thought you were a member of REOPro standing up for Absolute REO, I didn't realize you were on their pay roll.

If you are, why didn't you tell us that in your reply about how negative the forum threads were getting?
        • I got a call from Sal and he is with Absolute REO.
        • Getting the picture now Jesse?

This forum as well as the others involving ABSReo has gone on entirely too long to not have any resolve. Stephen Johnson would write as to how "defamatory" and negative the comments were about his company but would never address any issues or concerns of the members. It appears that Sal is following suite.

Sal, If you continue to address negative comments with negative comments; this forum will continue…..and not in your favor.

You have 19 pages on this forum alone of concerns and comments that you could at anytime address and explain to the 5000+ members on this site and I invite you to do so.

I will tell you up front that I am a paid member of your company and I too have gotten the token one BPO…..(only after adding to the forum). The BPO form was a shameful non-working mess and the site dashboard was down for a long period of time. In my opinion “Absolute REO” is in fact an “Absolute waste of money”.

P.S. don’t waste any time on responding to my message, it simply does not matter to me to have a pissing contest with you on this forum, put your efforts into answering the questions at hand.
      • I just received notice from Sal that Stephen Johnson is no longer with the company.
  • Hello Folks:
    I am a paid member of ABS-REO, and I just got paid for a BPO and, I'm looking forward to more assignments from them!! Who knows, I posted something negative, now I'm posting something positive!!! Good Luck to us all!!
    • Oh give me a break R. Ann. How naive can you be? Have you not read the various post on this site and many other sites around the big wide web? Do not get happy just because you received 1 little ol BPO order. Do me a favor and do some research on the BPO you did and let us know if this house is in any type of trouble or currently on the market. Then re-read this post and many others and you will find that it is the M-O of how this scam works. Promise protential agent that they will get an REO. Next step give agent a bone (BPO) thus reassuring the agent that they are legit and at the same time build exictement up for the next poor sap that might be reading your reply or someone else's about how they just got paid!!! Who knows maybe some day they might have 1 reo to sell, but I doubt any of you will get it. Probably the owner of ABS-REO will be jumping up and down because he/she now has an asset to sell for their very own.
      • George great point couldn't have said it better myself. I was promised a list of agents that have REO listings and guess what no email has been recieved. I was promised it within two hours and then I was told he got busy and now there is no reply. I wonder if their systems were down or something and he couldn't find that info (Haha). He must be really busy maybe he will get to it this week sometime. These guys are in the business of taking agents money and then never supplying them with a listing as promised. I am not asking for a listing all I want is a list of agents that have listing and they can't even supply that list. I want some proof that they have REO listings. How hard is that? Everyone ask for a list of agents that have REO listings and maybe you will have better luck.
        • Hi Sal,

I just wanted to make a correction to your statement above. As the administrator to this site I can assure you, we have many more that 19 forum post.

In fact, we have 806 forum post to be exact. Of those 806 forum post we have over 10,000 replies. Of those 806 post, 9 are about Absolute REO Solution and that is a direct reflection of just how many members Absolute REO had some sort of dealings with.

If the majority of those post are negative, hopefully that should shed some light on others experience with them and be a resource to you to help you determine if you want to do business with them.

As for the broader comment about helping agents find resources, um.......maybe you haven't explored the site enough. Let me go through a few with you now.....

Members have access to .......
          Blogs (821 of these) and Blog Archives, Forums (806) and Forum Achives, with keyword search
          Ask the AM Column and Archives ("Dear Abby syle regular column by our AM) with over 40 articles written with a depth of knowledge about REO and the Default Industry
          Ask the REO Atty Column and Archives ("Dear Abby style regular column by our Atty) A handful of incredible articles, would of had more but our Attry got too busy / popular. Looking for a new Atty now.
          Ask the HUD Investigator (coming soon) This is harder than I thought, they all are worried about their jobs. Still looking though, I will keep you posted.
          A list of over 175 BPO / REO companies you can sign up with.
          A BPO Company Rating System (sponsored by The BPO Automation Group), Massively helpful, you can see the rating score of other BPO companies and determine if you want to do business with them.
          Free agent / appraiser and inspector website solutions through our REOPro Store. Powered by Alamode
          A industry event calendar supported by our members. Very useful, see all the conferences, training conferences and more.
          Specialty marketing groups supported by our members. Create your own group, control who you let in and discuss the issues that matter to you.
          Video and Picture sharing, just for fun.
          Realtime chat, find friends, discuss issues in real time, no need for a phone call, sometimes it's just easier.
          Your unique member profile page with advanced search options by zip code. Use this on business cards and marketing material to show you are a REOPro
          Reciprocal links for SEO optimization, it's all about SEO Optimization
          Default School Discount (10%), because they like us.
          REOExpo Discount Code "REOXNFSTI" $100.00 Discount off Registration, because they like us.

Not to mention, when people come together and are able to freely share thoughts, experiences and whatever else, that puts us all in the know and knowledge is power.

The more knowledgable we all are to our industry, if it's a "gripe fest" or a "praise fest" it's all good because those comments from others give us knowledge and knowledge is power.
  • I think its a scam.
This reply was deleted.