Replies

• Thank you. Keep in touch and let me know if you and Jesse work something out or if you will be on a webinar or something introducing your business. Good luck!
  • I have read every comment and I am confused. Is this a legit company or not? Does it make sense to join or not? Is the fee to help them get started or to help agents increase their business or both? And if both, which one will stick - the agent's investment into this company to get more business or the ABS business of collecting the fee and maybe giving out 1/2 BPOs so that no one will be able to compliant?

Another question... why is the guarantee so long? 12 months is a long time and any business should be able to get it together by then right? But by 12 months, how many agents will ABS have and will their excuse turn into them saying, while they do have work.... they have too many agents?

I did not read these comments as bashing ABS, this is a forum and that is what it is set up for to inform. I suggest ABS and Reopro (Jesse) have a radio blast and put Stephen and others from ABS on the show to take to the Reopro members and set the record straight. I am sure ABS understand that none of us like the feel of being taken --- even it is not true -- its the "feel".

I am a serious agent, looking for work. Not looking to pay for the "hope" of work and more than likely not get my money invested back, let alone a REO or 2 out of this company.

Help us understand you!
    • i paid and im keepin hope alive!!
      • Thank you Stephen. I have made my decision for now.
        The only other question I have is - is this $295 a yearly membership fee or is it a one timer.

Good luck in your business.
  • Steven, my good buddy made a killing on dot.com when he sold.....
    dot.com dot_com – Just another WordPress site
    Zone Téléchargement -Film uptobox Telecharger des films series vostfr et des music mp3 sur uptobox , 1fichier et openload Gratuite...
  • Isn't it great to pay for all these start-up companies... Remember the dot com's?
  • More work ?? I haven't heard from your company since I forked over the money. (except for an e-mail saying give you 1 year) I noticed some of these agents have been waiting since last summer, and some are getting excited about getting 1 bpo.
  • I have been a member since July and I received my first BPO assignment this past Saturday. Whoo who!!! I look forward to getting REO listings soon. I think it is just taking time to get the ball rolling. It is only $295.00 and you can write it off. I don't think I would sit back and watch because I believe it is going to happen big!
  • I signed up for Absolute REO at the end of July, 2009. I have not seen anything for my $295 fee...Not an REO, Not a BPO. So far, I have to say this money that I threw at the wall hoping for it to stick, but sadly, it did not! I would love to just earn my money back so that I don't feel quite so taken.
  • I am an REO agent in Illinois, which is the state Absolute REO Solutions is located in. I plan to sign up tomorrow and keep everyone updated on how it goes. I have an REO property relatively close to the companies location. If I have some time, may drive by and check it out.
This reply was deleted.