Sample Title (2767)

Please advise :D

I've been working with buyers of reos. For the past few months, I can never seem to get my ALL cash, full price offers accepted. So I searched the listing agents mls history and it seems as though a lot of them pocket listed. I can't blame them for t

Read more…
15 Replies

Tazareo.com

I am adding more and more reo's and it was suggested to me that I should have: tazareo.com to assist me in then management of my reo business. I currently use TP 8i and am happy w/it for my residential sales, but it does not have reo tasks built into

Read more…
12 Replies

Mark2Market

Is anyone familiar with them, how they work, how they assign BPO's? Over the past month I have missed out on about 20 orders. They send a blast order, then, according to my email times, in the same minute they send out the cancellation that another a

Read more…
18 Replies

Protek-BPOs

Has anyone lately working with this Boston based company. It assigns a real person you can call or talk to and willing to make some last minute changes for you. I am in northern California and there were so much work in April. As the rush is over I d

Read more…
15 Replies

Program 3648

Has anyone bought a territory through Program 3648? They are a "nationwide initiative to help homeowners take advantage of the mortgage forgiveness and debt relief described in H.R.3648, The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act of 2007, which has bee

Read more…
3 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –