Replies

• Please keep us posted on your results: the good, the bad and the ugly. Good luck.
  • yes I received the same one and when I read their privacy policy noticed a couple of errors you would not expect from a legit company...Glad I researched somemore!
  • I received the same email.  I will pass at this time and save my money
  • I got a call from them a couple of weeks ago but when I checked another forum the Agents agreed it may be a scam.  I opted not to pay to lose.  JMO.

• Thanks I also got a other message from an agent that they contacted too. The market is full of people tryng to take advantage from us!!!And we are just trying to make a living for our family!!!!This is a shame!!!!

Lets still conected and any updates we'll get in touch!!!

Have a great Hplyday Season!!!!!

• Thanks for this post - I just received a message from them also and decided to check them out - I also thought it looks like a scam due to their message show on email below in BOLD:

Please see the attached letter from our Senior Management regarding BPO orders as well as REO assignments in your area.  Thank you and have a great day. 

This is all show on the body of the email

PLEASE BEWARE OF SCAM - ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU REGISTER - YOU GAVE THEM ALL YOUR INFO

• They want $65 to register to do BPOs.  I checked their domain:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)  

Domain Name: 5280REO.NET

Created on: 09-Oct-10

Expires on: 09-Oct-12

Last Updated on: 09-Oct-10

So apparently they are very new and only bothered to get a 1-year period for the domain registration.  Looks like a scam or something to me, ala Absolute REO.

This reply was deleted.