3Point Asset Management

Evening Guys....I'm getting solicitations from this company.  As always with companies I'm not familiar with I ask questions.  Anyone familiar with these guys or do business with them.  What I see is that they want you to register, sign up for their certification courses and that of course "could lead" to REO listings and BPO business.  Like most of you I've got all the certification and education I can afford and it keeps coming from many of my regular clients.  I don't mind spending money to make money but I'm not interested in just throwing it away either.  Thoughts please???

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Trong:

Register here:

http://collaborate.54sd.com/

54 System Design
                • Thanks Derrick!  I actually have registered there but I had a 24AM told me that he couldn't find me on there.  I recently had it fixed, just wondering if Brian or a 3PAM AM could verify that they can see my profile on there now.

• You are active in our system. Thank you.

• Thanks Brian! It was a real pleasure and I very much appreciate the assignment. That's the level of service you can expect from me. My AM was great. Thanks to Darlene too for the assignment.

• FYI This discussion group was already started.
  • In my personal experience, you don't need to pay to get listing. It is not easy, but applied with all the Asset manager that you see in the internet and with Bank.

Good Luck

This reply was deleted.