TO BECOME A HOME RETENTION CONSULTANT

I am currently a Home Retention Consultant with Titanium Solutions for about five months already, the partner organization endorsed by Jesse and I can say that by becoming one, this will help your business. The nation's largest Mortgage Servicers count on HRCs, to contact homeowners on their behalf, to explain options to avoid foreclosure, and to list and sell properties pre-foreclosure. You have to sign-up with a one time fee and take short tests online. It is a rewarding experience having to work with both homeowners and mortgage servicers. You will going to do a simple property evaluation, and homeowner counseling about their options to avoid foreclosure and most of the times, they were able to keep their home.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for the update on this. I've signed up with them and am looking foward to get started working!
      • how do you sign up?
  • I'm curious to those who are signed up with Titanium. How do you get paid for your time?? Is it worth your time in exchange for the amount you are being paid? Would you be better off doing bpos? Or prospecting?
    • Susan. Not everyone can be helped and that is what the servicer needs to know. However from 1 family that I have spoken with introduced me to a friend that wanted to purchase their home. I look at it like this: You can have your own financial seminars...what people need know most of all is to learn how to manage what they have. Also; being in the real estate industry opens up a load of other business ideas and you are getting a customer base instead of paying someone for leads. What if you started your own income tax business...these people can be future clients and you would have already made yourself familiar to them. Extend your real estate services to more than selling homes. You can be a Financial Center all on your own. I hope that my response has helped you.
      • The previous reply was for Donna.
    • I have not found this as a good avenue for me. I was successful in getting a few homeowners back on track. But two of those contacted me later and were back in the same situation.

The other assignments have already been listed with another agents or I could not get the homeowner to face reality.

Just does not work for me. I am sure that others find it worthwhile.
  • I have been working with Titanium Solutions for over 2 years. I have only had one short sale listing through them and it went from listing to closed in 48 days. Most of the home visits that I have done are either listed or they do not answer the door. But the best ones are the ones that you help them figure out how to save/keep their home. I do keep in contact with them by postcard, phone calls etc... I love working with Titanium they are very helpful and answer the phone when you call for help.
    • This is very true of Titanium. I have only worked with them for 1 month and I can see how this will increase your visibility to the public and how helping frustrated homeowners can be spiritually rewarding.
      ~TarAngela McDonald
  • I've been with Titanium for about 3 months now and I like doing business with them. No short sale listings yet, but I the consultations are worth doing. I just need to hone my skills on follow ups after consults.
    • My first listing came, finally!
This reply was deleted.