Replies

• I would like a copy of the list, I am in the San Luis Obispo County area. I have been working with IB Group. I am really looking for a BofA contact number. Also Chase, if anyone has it.
  • Bank of America (formerly Countrywide) is my biggest client. I can share some email addresses of asset mgrs with you. But you must realize the asset mgr's at BofA formerly CW, don't get to choose agents to assign listings, they are assigned through some automated process because they are trying to eliminate favoritism, you know like going to 5 Star and having piles of gifts outside your hotel room door and so you are supposed to assign listings to those people~!? Just so you know, maybe it's different at the original BofA, I don't know.
    • I'm trying to help a colleague obtain good contact information for loss mitigators at BofA. He and I both do short sales (we are not brokers--just real estate investors). The contacts we've had are just impossible to get through to. I don't have anything to trade you for it, but I certainly would be grateful if you'd provide me with any loss mitigation or asset managements contacts. Feel free to reply here or directly at terri@carolinabsh.com. Thanks!!
      • Hi Terri.

I am also trying to get more REO manager contacts. Are you guys buying REO's in bulk? If so, I do get tape on REO's for several of my investors. Let me know if you are interested.
    • Do they have a registration process, like some other companies?
  • I would like a copy of the list too. Please
  • Chris are you receiving listings from Suntrust?
  • I would love to have some of this info, I have good numbers for BB & T in winston-salem & they handle theirs in house.
  • Nothing like reviving and old thread... But, what the heck.

For those that are interested, word on the street is that BofA is not making changes to their in place listing agents that were previously with Countrywide. My brokerage has a marketing agreement with BofA. Part of the agreement was that when BofA took over Countrywide, they'd shift the REOs to our office - at least the local ones. No dice. I mean, the agents that were already selling with Countrywide will keep those relationships, but they won't be turned to the office to divide up.

SO.... I can give you contact info, but I know what's being said on the inside. I had a meeting today with a VP. As of yet, no change.

AND, if you're looking for REO business, both Countrywide and BofA have had a moritoriam on foreclosures since the fall. They say they were hoping to see how this new Making Home Affordable Initiative (aka HASP) program was going to play out. They have people in homes that haven't made a payment in a year. Honestly, I think the reason BofA has posted positive earnings in recent months is because they are still showing those outstanding mortgages as Accounts Receivable, and not writing down the values yet. In any case, if you've learned about the MHAI or HASP program, I don't think it will help that many people. People that are behind in mortgages can only have them modified if the value of the mortgage is not more than 105% of the current value of the property. I don't know where they will go from here. But, I can tell you that BofA is going to look to make their numbers look good and to look like they are "saving homeowners from losing their homes". They will do this by not flooding the markets with foreclosures; so I expect the Countrywide waive to be over.
  • Would you please email your list to sg9@WindsongRealty.biz and thank you for sharing.
This reply was deleted.