First Preston AM for BofA, Chase & Countywide

I recently got approved and signed up with First Preston. The have informed me that they are expecting REO inventory in CA from Fannie. Has anyone else heard this or worked in CA with First Preston? I was told by one of the broker coordinators that alot of the current inventory is Freddice Mac. This leads me to belive there is another wave/rush of REO's coming to the market soon.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I use to get assignments from First Preston but haven't in a few years; anyone still listing REO's from them?

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• Please do keep us posted if First Preston has any REO assets coming to CA. I was considering to pay the 99.00 on Bidselect.com has anyone heard anything about either? Thank you.
    • If you notice the last post before yours it is dated 11/27/2008, Roughly 3 yrs ago!
  • Hi need a pool guy? I can maintain pools and re-furbish pools.

Greg Ritchie
    Ritchie"s Pool Service
    gritchie2@mac.com
    714 235-3017
  • has this happened
    • Go to Firstpreston.com and sign up. Good luck!!!
  • Approved with FP and got my 1st one within 1st week. I'm in initial process. I have done the PSR and BPO already and they said I'm the designated agent for this property but who knows. I'm fairly new for REO and BPO stuff but still learning everyday. I think you have to have connections in order to get REO's.
    And you have to be the only one in the office for each bank, there can not be a multiple agents for REO's for same bank. Someone I know whose properties wells fago has cancelled recently because this agent was recently joined and there was another one who was handling wells fargo's already. The way I understood, there could be only one agent in one office for that particular bank.

I heard FP doesn't take anymore agents from CA. I heard that countrywide will be a separate REOs, it won't be a part of BofA. There are lot of rumors going on. I will be glad if CW be part of BofA, that means more REO's for FP.
    • Can you how you got approved with FP
      • You need to follow upi with them and call them. First step is sign up on their website.
This reply was deleted.