I have been a huge fan of the site for a while and I have read many of the blogs. However, I don't recall any blogs related to the day to day management of BPO's. I would like to compile a list of BPO hacks (simular to life hacks for BPO agents). Please share YOUR strategies or techniques adopted in order to manage your time and daily activities in a more efficient way, as a BPO agent.
1. What are the best camera brands and models to use? and Why
2. How to handle unexpected occupants?
3. The Best way to handle subject information while licensed in a "non-disclosure" state.
4. The easiest way to keep track of order payments.
5. Best and Worst times to take drive-by or interior photos.
6. Best and most economical data entry technique/software.
7. Best and worst BPO business practices.
8. Best way to build a BPO staff.
9. Best ways to handle BPO quality issues
10. Share your hacks/ideas/questions...........