Women in Default Sevices 2010

WinDS - Women in Default Service - Finally a platform that says SUCCESS!Formed By Women, for Women who are serious about their business.The top women in the Real Estate industry, women like Marle Webb and Shellie Kaye,- are coming together to form an organization where you will network, be mentored,be trained and have the potential to work with government default properties..Ladies you owe it to yourself to check into this! Join an association truly by,for, and about women professionals supporting one another.- If you’re serious about your business and want to start 2010 right, –don’t miss out on this opportunity. Write to me today for more information. I wantto know who you are and keep you up to date 805-624-2492 or email REOSold4U@gmail.com

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Angelique,

I just sent you an e-mail directly. I look forward to hearing back.

Margaret
  • Hi Angelique,

Please send me more information. Thanks!

Lori
    • Due to the charter and limitted members I would need you to send me a personal email
      The network base is incredible with this is a great opportunity but you will need to email
      me directly so I can give you further information. I promise you won't be disappointed with
      the board for this new organization. Angelique
      HomesofCalifornia@gmail.com
      • I will e-mail you directly for more information. Thanks
  • Angelique,

Will write for more information...I have a "WBE - Women Business Enterprise" in California would that offer a leg up for future business?

Denise
    • Hi Dinise
      This is a great resource for your business in 2010! The women that created this platform are some of the greatest and most successful women in our industry - You could not receive better training or coaching anywhere. Not sure if you sent a request for an app. to my personal email but please hurry as the membership is limited and once full - it will close. Look forward to seeing you at our first meeting - CAN'T WAIT! - Don't know if I have mentioned this; I am not an officer, board member or employee - I just heard of this group when these ladies were planning this platform. Now I am so excited that these ladies have finally decided TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.
      Send your email to REOSold4U@gmail.com and let keep sharing about it in the group section. Angelique
    • The network base is incredible - this is a great opportunity but you will need to email
      me directly so I can give you further information. HomesofCalifornia@gmail.com
This reply was deleted.