Women in Default Sevices 2010

WinDS - Women in Default Service - Finally a platform that says SUCCESS!Formed By Women, for Women who are serious about their business.The top women in the Real Estate industry, women like Marle Webb and Shellie Kaye,- are coming together to form an organization where you will network, be mentored,be trained and have the potential to work with government default properties..Ladies you owe it to yourself to check into this! Join an association truly by,for, and about women professionals supporting one another.- If you’re serious about your business and want to start 2010 right, –don’t miss out on this opportunity. Write to me today for more information. I wantto know who you are and keep you up to date 805-624-2492 or email REOSold4U@gmail.com

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Angelique,
    I would love sign up inormation. I have sent you an email for the info.
    Thanks,
    Kimberly
  • Hi Angelique,

I sent you an email about a week ago and did not get a response. Please advise.
  • I would be interestedin more information. Pls respond.Thanks, Gina
  • I sent you an email requesting info. Thanks for posting about this, I think it is a great idea.
  • Very interesting, I'm interested!! I've sent you an email.

Thank you!
    • Hi Angelica
      Happy New Year! I don't think I recd your email - so please resend to me as time is drawing closer to the site being launched chartered members might be gotting filled - send an email to REOSold4U@gmail.com
      Have asafe holiday and most important a PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR
  • I am going to do what every guy here has wanted to do... that is ask if I can Join... go figure I am a rebel!
  • Hi,

It seems that you are in Ventura County. Tell me what connections you have to make this work. I am interested. What type of government default properties. Would that include commercial properties as well. I joined CREOBA do you know anything about that organization? Enjoy the holidays!!

Shelley
    • Shelly - not sure if you sent me your personal information - if you did, I probably have already sent you WinDS info - Ladies the response has been great! As I totally think Jesse has an awesome communication site I chose this source - As for CREOBA, I know many of their members personally and have recommended it to many commercial brokers. But this opportunity is about a lot more -
      In 2010, You owe it to your career! Join an association by, for, and about women professionals supporting one another. Learn, grow, lead, make key connections in all sectors of default services, and receive mentoring from highly experienced, successful women. You will recognize these women by their names and their track record. For a very short time you have an opportunity to be a charter member of a cutting edge womens organization. Just email your information to REOSold4U@gmail.com or call me! I am totally enjoying talking to you all!
      • To your success for 2010! - Don't wait as these charter memberships will be gone once the word is out.
        This women's organization is being headed by the best in our industry and like REOMAC & NRBA the membership will be closed before you know.
        Headed up by the Former President of REOMAC, Shelly Kaye and Prescient / FDIC's very own Marla Webb. Check out these ladies and get your applications in today! Do you want to grow your REO & Default Business in 2010? Would you like to be trained, mentored and network with the best? Don't wait send me an email to REOSold4U@gmail.com and I will be happy to fill you in and send you an ap.
This reply was deleted.