Started by BAYO OSHINNAIYE :

Who knows "Team Lear" as asset management company: I received a call today from an Asset Management Company "Teamlear" from Colorado. The spokes person, Ms. Jordan claim she is the asset Manager, that she wants me to do BPO for her company and that all the BPO's l do will result in REO which l will be listing for them. She furher said that she will be requesting me to deposit $400 for the home maintanace, a one time fee. Then l will pay $54.00 for the software to use for their program. I do not belief her, but has anyone heard about this company or did any business with them? I know am not paying any money to them.

Are they fraud or real? They have a website: www.teamlear.com

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No need for a Master Listing Agreement, when there is commitment signed by an officer of the company stipulating the Listing Agent Guarantee. I don't know about anyone else, but I covered my grounds, signed by Yours Truly.... "Ethan Grant", Director of Operations.

• SCAM!!! RUN!!!!

• I did not get my $400 back because it was past the time frame to file a complaint with my credit card company. I, too, put in a lot of time doing BPO's. The Bay Area is horrible for traffic, so it took hours to get to the locations, take pictures, etc. And the cost of gas! I emailed an attorney this morning who is known for winning class action lawsuits against huge companies. Hopefully, I'll get an answer back for us. 

• Sorry for the incomplete post. I think it would be in everyone's best interest if we could determine if the owner has any type of Real Estate license. This would be another avenue to use to hold them accountable. Sadly many times the scammer is licensed. I would like to applaud "Brandon" for filing a complaint on Ripoff Report today. The following link is a help wanted add for "Lear Dispositions"  at the same address in Glenview, IL.

http://www.snagajob.com/job-seeker/jobs/job-details.aspx?postingid=...

• Robert you don't need a re license to design a website and to process payment. Team Lear has no association with anyone but the people they burned. I have contacted various lawyers but no one has got back to me. I submitted a complaint to the attorney general as well.
  • Without an inside witness, any legal action would probably have been difficult or even impossible. The "one year refund period" makes it difficult to immediately claim being victim of fraud. And. by the time a year rolls around the company can be resurrected under a new name.  They got me a few years back and no one in the legal enforcement field was in a position to help me. The most recent attempt to con me did not work, so I was not in a position to even make a real complaint. If you paid them recently, file for a refund with your credit card company!

I would encourage ANYONE who was cheated by these various companies (same people) to either contact the Illinois AG's office or perhaps we need a "I was Cheated" discussion started so there can be some way to communicate the size and duration of this scheme. Perhaps there will even be a class action suite and we all might even get a couple of bucks back? LOL

• re: Matt they can't be resurrected. They have been in the same location this whole time. 1824 johns dr glenview il 60025. Again people, stop assuming. If you have questions ask. I know EVERYTHING. But you are right about trying to take action. I have a whole portfolio on these guys. I will put a stop to this.
      • That is fantastic Brandon !  They got me as Ireopro for $449.00.  Count me in.  

• Not sure how many of you have been specifically following my post on this thread but, here is an update for you....

UPDATE!! "Brandon" has contacted the Illinois State Attorney General's office and filed a complaint, REF # OAG2015-000013893. For anyone who wants more information on Brandon's complaint, please contact the Office of the Attorney General for the State of Illinois, here is the website. http://www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/

• it is about time to get them into prison where they belong

This reply was deleted.