Started by BAYO OSHINNAIYE :

Who knows "Team Lear" as asset management company: I received a call today from an Asset Management Company "Teamlear" from Colorado. The spokes person, Ms. Jordan claim she is the asset Manager, that she wants me to do BPO for her company and that all the BPO's l do will result in REO which l will be listing for them. She furher said that she will be requesting me to deposit $400 for the home maintanace, a one time fee. Then l will pay $54.00 for the software to use for their program. I do not belief her, but has anyone heard about this company or did any business with them? I know am not paying any money to them.

Are they fraud or real? They have a website: www.teamlear.com

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did you read this discussion at all? ???????

• I got the call today 9/28/15. It all sounded pretty good. They mentioned a utility deposit $449. Then when they said it was made to them it sounded like Real Pro scam. I told them there were illegitimate companies out charging up front fees and I would have to do  some checking before paying. Thanks again Real Pro.

• I got into a beef with the owner of team Lear on a personal level and I have closed various listings with this company. It is all based on how high you mark the value of the properties. The bank needs to see the potential profit In your cooperation. I apologize to team Lear and any 3rd party asset managers that utilize the platform. I will keep you posted on how to get listings from them.
    • So, "Brandon", what are you apologizing for?  What platform are you talking about?   

• Cameron Haque, I see Brandon Schei was your stage name at Team Lear. This post disproves your original complaint where you stated... "They guarantee closings and I guarantee you they haven't closed one reo property through their platform." Help us clarify your contradicting allegations??? 

• That name comes up as a drug parolee in Illinois.  He filed the same initial report on ripoffreport.com.  So what's the purpose of contradicting himself here?

• That's him Cece, we're on the same page. He recently landed a new job with Dupage Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Wheaton, IL.

• So now you are saying that Team Lear is legit. So what are you whistle blowing about?

• I'd like to see the Master Listing Agreement or guarantee that everyone signed. Then I'd get a huge group of you together and march in front of the office in Illinois. With television station coverage. 

• Ethan grant is his alias.
This reply was deleted.