Since the REO market is changing, but there are many distressed properties out there? Where should we be to be in the front line? What do you do to get more REO or Regular Listings?

I have spent few thousands on lead generating companies, subscriptions, seen agents spent on trulia, Zillow,tigerleads and so on.

Where do you spend your money to get more listings

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My biggest source of clients is still referrals.  Stay in contact with your previous clients and Don't be afraid to ask for referrals.

• Thank you Marvin for the generous offer,

I would appreciate a copy of the card as well.  juditruitt@gmail.com

• Marvin, thank you for the information, I appreciate the tips. Please send a copy of the postcard to mgsoldit@yahoo.com.

Again, thank you!!!!

• REO Companies are going over board with weekly reporting, photo's each week. A lot of the times you need to make reports and take photo's sometimes six months before they decide to list the property. I think what happens is they want REO brokers to manage there properties and keep utilities on so they don't have to spend money paying someone to do it. More and more there over pricing the listing at first which also affect the sale of the property and the time on the market. We have also found that they are putting off repairs that need to be done. So it has become harder to be an REO Broker in this market. I would like to say after 27 years in the business this has to be the hardest time to be in the real estate business.

Best of Luck to Everyone have a great 2015

• Hello, Marvin,
    I've been trying to farm my subdivision for a while. I sent out post cards and neighborhood market activities. Each time only to find someone listed with other realtors instead. I'd love to see what your post cards are like to make mine more effective. Thank you for sharing with us generously! Rachelchu8133913918@gmail.com
  • POSTCARD - Quite a few have asked to receive the postcard I mail to land and home owners. If you requested it and I accidentally overlooked you, please let me know and I will send the information. I did not ignore anyone, but may have simply overlooked someone.

There is no charge and I will never ask you for any money.  I am a renegade and just do RE business differently - and do quite well. I am also old and grouchy. If you ever received an email letter from me, you would understand.

There's more than one way to cook an egg and there's more than one way to have a successful RE business.

• Hi Marvin,

Would you be kind enough to send the questions on the postcard  to me (lwolynez@exitkingdomrealty.com). Im from NYC and I don't think we compete. Thank you in advance!

• Hello Marvin,  Can you also send me a copy of your Post Card, I'm from New York City.  My e-mail is: newyc@aol.com.  Thanks.

• Marvin - there is a way to upload the file within the discussion if you want everyone/anyone to have it. You might not want to do that if your competition might see it. Cece
      • Hi Cece - That is exactly why I will not post the stuff willy nilly everywhere. I want to know who is requesting and where they are located.

My system is not a matter of national security or anything, and I am sure some others are doing something similar, but I do not want to give my local agents any fancy ideas.

This reply was deleted.