Since the REO market is changing, but there are many distressed properties out there? Where should we be to be in the front line? What do you do to get more REO or Regular Listings?

I have spent few thousands on lead generating companies, subscriptions, seen agents spent on trulia, Zillow,tigerleads and so on.

Where do you spend your money to get more listings

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hum, I think it is still there?  Unless I wrote another, I can not remember now!

• Marvin Von Renchler the postcard idea is brilliant.  Can you please send me a sample as well?   Jenn_ColdwellBanker@Yahoo.com

Marvin Von Renchler's Discussions
    Marvin Von Renchler's Discussions | A free & open professional social network for real estate professionals who specialize in REO and BPO's
  • It's funny that we talk about this and just this last week, I got three new listings...all of which came to me via an organic search results from the seller using google to find their agent. I really do beleive google is a huge tool for homeowners looking for an agent, maybe much greater than we realize or give it credit for. None the less, these three listings were organic google searches on keywords I have in my personal website so, they didn't cost me anything.

• Jesse,

How do you drive traffic to your site or how are you found? specially Organic.  I really don't like the idea of pay per click or just paying. what are the things you do to get more traffic or found? I'd really appreciate your input.

• Hey Jesse.  Congrats on the new listings!  The fact those folks found you from a Google search is awesome!  I would love to see those keywords as well, if you've researched them. 

I completely agree with you...Google is HUGE for both home buyers and sellers looking for an agent and I believe agents should take advantage of it as well. 

I've been reading a lot about Google+ lately and it's affect on organic Google searches.  Since it's Google's 'baby' and main entry into social media, it seems very beneficial if you have a good Google+ profile that is up-to-date with new content.  It could really help folks to find you (maybe on page one) when searching relevant key terms. I'm taking a new Google+ class this week and hopefully they'll offer some insight on this theory.

Thanks!

Jim Mitchell

• Where are you taking the Google class or how do I go about signing up for one myself?

Thanks.

Darlene

• Jessus - What key words did they search for? 

• Several folks emailed asking for a copy of the postcard I use for mailing. If anyone else would like a copy, just ask. Of course, there is NO CHARGE and that mean, purt near free!

This reply was deleted.