Replies

• We don't use an Auto-Fill at all.  I pull the comps every morning for the previous days' assignments, we use a Shared Drive on our Network for our BPO's, they go into the "ACTIVE BPO'S" folder when we get the assignments - I drop the Comps into the Shared Drive and move them to a Data Entry person's folder on the BPO Drive - I then email that person a forward of the original assignment and tell them "Comps Uploaded".  Then they take care of all the data entry.  Then my partner, who is a licensed Agent as well, and has been for years & has been doing REO's & BPO's with me - he goes in and reviews them all before submission.  If any errors he advises the keyer to resolve then submit, if okay, he advises them to submit. 

Our Shared Drive is the key to our tracking/success.  We move the BPO folder from "ACTIVE" to "COMPLETED" once submitted, and then move it again from COMPLETED to PAID when our accountant receives the check (she does this).  If any are remaning at the end of the month in the "COMPLETED" folder, our accounting dept. goes through each of them and contacts the Vendor to f/up re: payment.

Works very well for us w/o the use of an Auto Fill.  I have most of the general comments already typed for each GEO area, based upon my research/experience, and we update the comments to reflect the specific property's condition or uniqueness. 

• Signup with Tony Rosales, REO Warriors. I have gotten a ton of BPOS since i signed up with his service; I'm receiving an average of 10 BPOs a day! 

• For me it has been Corelogic this whole year. The last couple of years it was emortgage, but they I don't get much from them lately and they have lowered the price to 40.00 per order. I'm located in maryland.

• 60 assignments TODAY from AltiSource :-)
    • Great for you! I think I will get the autoacepter by this week.
  • Ira and I actually run our business in a very similar fashion.  However, I use 1 photographer per county and pay $12.50 per exterior and $17.50 for an interior.  My keyer(s) are paid on performance at a rate of $10 an order.  At the end of the day I average $42 per BPO and after expenses yield 35%.  My volume is roughly 400 bpo's per month but have noticed a decline in volume over the past 2 weeks.

Currently, LSI and FAMS have been providing the best volume as I received 16 orders from LSI yesterday, 5 of them being interior orders, in addition to 9 assignments from FAMS.

• 400 per month? Thats a lot. How many keyer's do you have?  How long do you spend to review it each BPO? Including adjustments because most BPO companies are asking for adj. break downs. and How long doee take you to find your comps?  Have you trie Auto Fill?

• Chris, who is LSI & FAMS?  I would love to be able to bump my data entry pay up a bit, but we would have to eliminate some of these $40 BPO's and replace them with more of the $50+ BPO's to warrant that trade-off.  Thanks!
      • They would be First American Mortgage Services and LSI is a division of LPS or Lender Processing Services.  Both can be found very easy on the web and are also mentioned on several discussions here.  Inbox me if you have issues locating them.
This reply was deleted.