I have a company soliciting me as a result of Residential Network I believe.  They are saying they will link me to First American for reo listings.  But their fee is $149.  I've already paid $299 to Residential Network.  They gave me an exam and guaranteed I'll have a listing within 6 months.  So far no listing and the guarantee is an additional 6 months of advertising till I receive a listing.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ok thanks because I really am not trying to keep spending money and still nothing.

• What is the name of the company wanting $149?
  • Hi I receive bpo work for first american through disposolutions. I never received a listing but i was told they will assign them if available.

• Never heard of Residential Network.  What is the other company you are referring to?  No referral company has any direct connection with First American or any other REO company or bank.  These companies are a waste of money.

• They also are referred to as Resnet.

• RESNET is a platform used by a few asset management companies - a lot fewer than there used to be.  They do not guarantee listings.  They are not a referral company.  

If First American is looking for an agent that uses RESNET, they will find you.  You do not need to pay another company to hook you up.  

For that matter, most agents who have paid RESNET for extra advertising have not received any results, including myself during the time where there were lots of REO listings to go around.

This reply was deleted.