Website

Hi everybody I am trying to revamp my website I have one of the godaddy do it yourself and I think I need something a little more presentable and easier to use. I know there are tons of companies that offer websites for agents, and the options can be really complicated I am not the most tech savvy person in the world and I really need your help.
Do you mind sharing with me your good and bad experiences with those companies? what is the easiest one to use? what is the best looking? what is the one that offer ability to link to social networks, publish blogs, etc? IDX?  

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jose, you are sitting on one of the best sites, blogs and forum all wrapped up in one. The Ning Network just like REO Pro. It is totally free and very user friendly. My wife set one up in two hours on the Ning network the other day. It is going to be a work in progress but it is up and running and looks fairly good. Check it out at www.evantagebillingsolutions.ning.com. If you want to do an IDX feed to pull in your listings and to do searches you can build a Word Press Blog with a Real Estate Template that is fairly easy. Check out ithemes.com for a nice template. Look for a sample in the ithemes web site under more themes, iCompany. There are many Word Press Real Estate themes. Do a search in Google. Also, you would be paying extra for and IDX feed through a third party company that uses a IDX widget. I hope this helps.
  • Alamode.com offers a free web site. But their paid site $499.00 offers lots more, videos of your listings. With your site comes top rankings in the search engines. I was impressed with the results from alamode. Don Hascall Broker

My current site is my own.....www.reddingforeclosures.net and since I joined Res.net I can upload movies of houses into Home on the Tube. That is coming next as when my time is freed up some more than i can shoot movies of my REO listings and upload to my site or from my site link to home on the tube. I also am learning about how to do my own web page...I am located in California and the National Association of Realtors has a radio that should be up and running on my web page soon. Visit www.RETradio.com/grow to preview....Good luck
  • Hey, Jose.....before you decide on anything, let me find out what Alamode is willing to do for our membership first. I will hopefully know something by end of today. Oh, by the way, I recommend Alamode....if you didn't get that. check out my site www.JesseGonzalezRealestate.com or visit www.alamode.com
    • Very nice web page......How is your rankings on search engines...? Don Hascall broker
This reply was deleted.