VRM..VENDOR RESOURCE MANAGEMENT APPROVAL?

Does anyone have any experience with them and the approval process?  I receive this email the other day please tell me what was your experience.

Thank you for your interest in joining our network. You have been selected to proceed to the next step to complete your profile and submit for final review. Please visit the link below and login using the username and temporary password provided. For security purposes please change your password upon initial log in.
Once your profile has been completed and approved you will be eligible to receive future assignments from VRM. Completing your profile is time sensitive, please make sure this last step is addressed in a timely fashion or the system will lock you out. Thank you again for your interest in VRM.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Jennifer, how did you sign-up for the webinar and Lead based training?  Did you sign-up on the VRM website?

• You can find the Lead based training on the HUD site. BTW, Bank of America is transferring all of their VA properties to VRM.

• Good to know Milton! Thanks for Sharing.  I have not had any further contact from VRM after the training.

• I signed up on the VRM site a couple years ago...they contacted me directly to take the training and webinar training.

• I received the same notice from VRM about 2 weeks ago.  Anyone have any comments on this?

• Still waiting on profile approval.  Have worked with them through freddie for years and they have been great but havent done anything with them with any other lenders.  I applied back in April after taking the VRMU classes and just was asked to take the next step last week.  So im guessing it takes a while.  Good luck!

• Thank you for your response. I am excited and I hope my profile is approved. However, I have not taking any of there courses as of yet.

• You might want to take some of their courses especially the REO certification course. We have been working with VRM for a while doing Fannie. The course helped give us the edge.

• Which REO Certification course?  VRM's?

• Good. They work with Freddie as an outsourcer.

This reply was deleted.