You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know of an REO Broker who lost an account because he billed to rekey 3 doors when the house only had 2. I think this may help push some of the "Fraud" out the door. Now, if they can only do something about the "Short Sale Fraud".

• Bogus invoices, no property inspections, non-licensed people doing the work for $10/hr (sometimes less), while licensed Realtor(r) is taking vacations out of state and collecting commissions. Oh but I did forget, the licensed agent is talking with the Asset Manager stating "things are great".

Sad sad sad

• Brokerages and agents who work their business as a business, and have clean & auditable records, should have a much easier time with the "scrutiny". Those who do nothing but collect the money and have all types of friends and family do their work (i.e., non-licensed!!) may want to truly think about what this means.

• All the more reason to do an outstanding, hands on, highly detailed job, extremely transparent job. 

• Hey Mike,

Thanks for the repost, I don't think any agents......99% of them, have a clue as to how the AG settlement is going to affect them, I didn't. I started reading more and more about it and visiting other blogs and forums and I think it's going to be much far reaching than any of us can imagine for one simple reason....politics.

The settlement opens the door for incredible political influence but, that is typically true with any new regulation / settlements however, given this political, economic and housing climate I have a scary feeling, we could see a lot of politicians looking for scape goats or re-election on the back of those big bad banks and Realtors.

• Hello ,Jesse and to all of the others reply’s and comments on the repost I'm beginning to think all of this is stemming  from another article put out by Housingwire on June 14,2012  about

The Inspector General of the Federal Housing Finance Agency will conduct a wide-scale audit of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac REO management practices,

But with legislative actions, servicing problems and other delays, the foreclosure timelines lengthened across the country, driving up costs for each REO department. According to the FHFA IG, Fannie and Freddie spent more than $8.5 billion managing their REO inventories since 2007. The height came in 2010, when the GSEs spent more than $2.3 billion that year alone

Full link for that article:http://www.housingwire.com/news/inspector-general-audit-fannie-fred...

All of this trickling  is down

This reply was deleted.