Replies

• I look forward to working with you as well Silvia !Please give us a call if you have any questions and/or concerns.  Have a great weekend !

• Kristin,

I have signed up a few days back and did received the email Welcome to V2, looking forward to the coming weeks :)

• I, along with a few others that I know, have received an email saying to update our info, which none of us remember of ever signing up with them.  Something smell fishy...

• Hi Trong,

Valuation Vision, a Kirchmeyer Group Company, is based in Oceanside, CA.

We specialize in residential property valuations nationwide and we are currently expanding our BPO division and vendor panel. The Kirchmeyer Group, which is based out of Buffalo, NY was founded over 18 years ago and is a leading AMC in the mortgage industry. We have a proven track record of prompt vendor payments and truly value our vendor relationships. If you have any particular questions about our company, please feel free to send any inquiries to vendor@valuationvision.com, or call 760-203-6260. You may also visit our websites at www.valuationvision.com or www.kirchmeyergroup.com. We look forward to working with you!

• Do not sign up with them. They owe me over $800 and won't return any of my phone calls. 

• That is Strange Kimarie. I currently do work for them and I have always gotten paid. Maybe it was bad personnel?

• When will you start paying for work done in December. I've called and been told that the pay is on hold until the audit is complete from the acquisition..

• Why do you offer $35 when others offer more for exterior assignment? B of A offers $65 per assignment.  Plus I get auto deposit within days of completion.  Maybe you can raise your rates and pay quicker, more agents would sign up.  I have accepted but I would need more assignments at one time to make my time worth the trip to do these BPOs.  You expect a 24 to 48 hours turn around.  Paying agents should be the same.   In a timely manner.  I am still waiting payment for assignment done in January.  Not good.

• need to pay Westmoreland 24 Bpo  since November.  2013   Really losing a lot of great companies by a no pay organization  ...Get it together

• Has anyone else noticed that V.V is now paying $20 for some exterior reports?  Who would work for that little?

This reply was deleted.