Replies

• Valuation Vision has recently announced a merger with some Canadian company on the pink sheets....BTW...a press release is not FACT for public companies...an actual filing with the SEC or exchange is indication an event is or is going to happen....its like announcing an engagement of a couple...sometimes they don't make it to the alter.....I can tell you one thing members - at least 30+ of our broker outsourcing clients have stated that Valuation Vision owes them money from LAST year! You would be a $&@)$&! if you took anymore more work for them if you weren't guaranteed a payment...there is another company out there which is doing the same thing....I think you all know who it is...ahem...in Colorado maybe?

(Disclaimer- My company does BPO Data Entry Outsourcing and Order Capture- DO NOT CALL me for any orders [some have],  I am not affiliated with the above mentioned company- we get information through our own intelligence gathering resources....This in not an advertisement- check with the vendor if they have orders and see for yourself- I do not want to have a political discussion with you about sharing helpful competitive information with your fellow Realtors....Because it affects my client base and our employees...and I would like to share the information and help everyone prosper for 2014- Please, Please for g*sh sake do not send me your information)

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Outsourcing Inc. 
    Business Development

JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

Tags: BPO, Capture, Joey, RR, Review, Secrets, Singh, capture

• Joey, thank you. Like I said I have been doing work for Valuation Vision however, I have not seen payment for any work performed. I am not sure how far back off hand it goes but my guess is 3+ months. Started questioning over this last month about their integrity. Thank you for the commentary

• Karen,

Time to threaten legal action if you think you are being deceived- I have to be careful I get calls from BPO vendor managements who don't like me because they think when i post "irresponsibly" it ruins their reputation....ummm I think if I find out about a bulk order and let the members know about it reduces the pricing power they have if brokers were ignorant- Thanks  Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez to stop that ignorance

• They have not paid me for one yet since November

• I have done work for them, and find them a good company to do business with.  Their fees are a little low, but negotiable.

• I have orders from as far back as June that I have not been paid for.

• Hello Sally,

I have been performing bpos for them for about 6 months. They pay but very slow (120 days average). 

Julio A. Shea

O'Shea Realty of Miami, LLC

• I have done 10 BPO's for them beginning in June of 2013.  I was told they would pay me within 30days, but never received anything but the same excuse over the phone for the last few months. 

Don't waist your time.

(I wish my first posting on this site was more positive)

• Thanks for letting us know and being positive...

• I did 14 BPO's for them in December and January and have yet to receive payment for any of them.  The first 3 were done 70 days ago.  I contacted them and they told me due to the merger, payment would be sent out in 3 weeks.  That was a month ago.  Two days ago, after contacting them a few more times they tell me payments should be sent out in 30 days.  I emailed them back that same day and yesterday letting them know that is unacceptable and I need a check cut this week.  They are getting paid for the work I'm doing, so I should get paid in a timely manner.  No reply to that yet.  Safe to say, I'm done working with them or whoever it is they're merging with.

This reply was deleted.