Replies

• They still owe me money from months ago, I have called twice, I will not d

o anymore orders for them they don't pay much anyway...I get at least $100 from other companies.

• Please share the companies that pay $100.00

• If you do work for them charge them more than the $35 they are going to ask you do BPO's for them on a 48 hr turnaround. I try to get $40 to $50 per order. I really don't like their 30 day net either but they do pay after a few e-mails and phone calls.

• I get a minimum of $50 and up to $90.  I work in a rural area and most jobs are about 1 hour away and hard to find comps.

• I an getting the same ridiculous story about the Zaio merger delaying payment.  It won't be delaying the banks paying Valuation Vision, so it shouldn't delay payments to agents.  It does not augur well for the future!  I would strongly advise people not to do work for this company unless you like working for nothing!

• Yes, I signed up with them earlier this year.  They do not pay!  They keep telling me that they are being acquired by another company and I will be paid in 60 days.  That was after I had waited 30 days.  No checks came.  Called them and they said the same thing....  

Then they wanted me to do more with assurance that I will be paid in 60 days.  Sorry, but I learned that lesson once before with a different company.  I will wait to be paid for the ones I have already done before doing any more

• I did the same thing called them and they told me check will be sent out...I liked there form  but all the time and gas for no payment is just unfair.

• I did have a supervisor call me to let me know they should have everyone paid in the next two weeks or the first week in 2014   I did do some research and they are being acquired by a larger company at least they have not filed for bankruptcy like Evaluations Solutions did leaving me with $900 worth of unpaid invoices

• I am currently doing BPOs for Valuation Vision.  They don't pay much but I do get paid within 30 days from completion of assignment.

• I wonder why some agents get paid from Valuation Vision within 30 days and some of us have not received payment for over 6 months.

This reply was deleted.