Replies

• Not surpised
  • I did an order for this company its been almost 90 days & still no payment emailed multiple times with no reply. BEWARE

• I'm going have to re-tract my statement on December 5, 2012. This company began to pay me, now they owe me for 3 BPO Ext's that I did about 4 months ago.

"BEWARE"  as Tracy, so well put it...

So I guess, as of this year, Valuation Vision has joined the "we expect orders in on time, but will not pay" club!

Alfred

• I have done multiple BPO's for this company in San Bernardino, CA and have received payment, took about 30 days, but got paid. One gentleman commented that the format was the same as Appraiser Loft, and he is right, alot of it is really similar, i called and asked the same thing and was told that they just have some of the employees from that company. I am inclined to believe them...

I just now finished another BPO report for them, however their Ext BPO payout now is 35.00 which I will take only if subject is located really nearby. So far, I am happy doing BPO's for this company.

Alfred

• Hi All,

I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself and the team here at Valuation Vision, a Kirchmeyer Group Company. We do employ some previous AppraiserLoft employees, including myself who has worked in Appraisal/BPO Management for over 10 years. These employees, among others here at Valuation Vision, have also worked for other local Appraisal and BPO Management Companies over the years. Unfortunately, employees as well as many Agents and Appraisers were left holding the bag when AppraiserLoft shut down last year. Fortunately for some of the local experienced staff, we had the opportunity to work together again for a company that is financially stable, and has been in business for over 18 years. Our team here at Valuation Vision consider our vendors partners in our business, ensuring that payments are consistently made on time and that we work together to provide better products/solutions for the financial industry. We have a team of amazing employees, and directors who believe in doing the right thing, and our goal is to work with vendors who want to be part of our growing company.

We appreciate your concern regarding other BPO companies that do not pay on time, and I will gladly send a copy of our payment schedule (which is also the same as our employee payroll schedule) to anyone who sends me a request to do so.

That being said, if anyone would like to speak with me directly, please feel free to email me at zsmith@valuationvision.com and I will reach out to you for a call. You may also visit our company websites at www.kirchmeyergroup.com, www.kirchmeyer.com (AMC based on NY), www.real-info.com (AVM Company BPO based in NY), and www.valuationvision.com (BPO/Alternative Valuation Company Based in Oceanside, CA). 

Aleksandra "Zan" Smith

Director of Operations, Valuation Vision

• I called Valuation Vision today, I asked about AppraisorLoft, I was told they have no connection with AppraiserLoft and their forms are different(forms are exactly the same. I asked if they are different, why does it seem that everyone with AppraiserLoft is now with Valuation Vision, she stated we are based out of New York(I did not ask why did I call California and your phone states you are open 6 am to 6 pm Pacific Time.

All I know is when I started with AppraiserLOft, they paid on time. As, they got busier, the payment slowed, then I was stuck with unpaid bills, as did everyone else. Shane Copeland as vice president of national sales.In August 2011, Copeland was
    appointed as interim CEO for San Diego-CA based, AppraiserLoft, his former position of senior vice president of national sales, where he was with the AppraiserLOft since 2008.

Michele Chochrek as national account executive. Chochrek held the title of vice
    president of national sales for AppraiserLoft since 2008.

Other former AppraiserLoft employees now with Valuation Vision: Kristin Bartosh, Melissa Robertson, William Waltenbaugh, Norman Brainer, Doug Trevino, and Zan Smith.

All sounds familiar, phone representitives with AppraiserLOft always said their comany was strong and we will get paid. Until they closed.

http://sales.In/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • Valuation Vision is the old Appraisal Loft, who at the beginning paid their bills, then did not pay any of their bills in the end then closed. Forms are the same, and all the same people are with the company, from Appraisla Loft.. So, be careful, looks like another bust out scam. Pay bills for a little while, the run up your bills then, walk away with all clients money and not pay out

• This is a good company. I do a few BPOs for them and they pay witch is very important. I wish they would have more jobs in my area.

• Thank you for your feedback and support. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Feel free to reach out me if you ever need assistance.

Aleksandra "Zan" Smith

Director of Operations, Valuation Vision

zsmith@valuationvision.com

• I completed my first assignment with them today.

This reply was deleted.