Replies

• I have done some BPO's for them. They ask Agents to do BPO Lite: This pays $15 takes 20min. to complete. They hire someone else to take the Photo's. The Regular BPO pay is $40.
  • Hi, I just got an e-mail from Valutaion Vision. Any one get any work from them since March of this year ( I dont see any posts since then).

• I signed up about 2 weeks ago and got an order last week. 

• Hi Sally 

Valuation Vision, a Kirchmeyer Group Company, is based in Oceanside, CA.

We specialize in residential property valuations nationwide and we are currently expanding our BPO division and vendor panel. The Kirchmeyer Group, which is based out of Buffalo, NY was founded over 18 years ago and is a leading AMC in the mortgage industry. We have a proven track record of prompt vendor payments and truly value our vendor relationships. If you have any particular questions about our company, please feel free to send any inquiries to vendor@valuationvision.com, or call 760-203-6260. You may also visit our websites at www.valuationvision.com or www.kirchmeyergroup.com. We look forward to working with you!

• Great reply! Not everything is negative!

• Wow! thank you for taking the time to respond to my inquiry. I'll sign up right away !

• Valuation ivision is the worst company I have ever worked with...don't waste your time, there are plenty of companies that pay way better and in a timely manner.

• Great! We look forward to working with you . 

• stay away have not paid me for 25 as of yet  not got paid since I have taken on this compant

• I also received the email and I signed up. I look forward to working with you Kristin.

This reply was deleted.