Replies

• I called asked to be paid ,  had check in 4 days.  They were having transition pains but by Sept end all will be paid. 

• Hello Jeffrey, We are getting paid now.  They are being taken over my another company.  We just received a check for $300 on Wednesday.  Yes, they do owe us over $1000.00.  They personally called me last Friday and told me they were sending me one and they did.  The gentleman also told me by the end of September they should be back on track.  We will see.

• I always google all of the new companies offering BPO's and listings. Doing this tells me all I need to know about the companies trying to steal my money. Blogs also help, such as this site. 

We as professional agents need to be smarter than what we are working with in this business. I block all calls after I find out its a RE scam. I refuse to pay Zillo any money for the same leads I generate from standard proven web sites such as Realtor.com and my company web site. Stop paying for leads agents, what were are seeing in this industry is a taking of our business we should be generating on our own.

Just say no to! 28 years in real estate and still learning. 

Charlene

• I did two bpo's for Valuation Vision back in May 2014 and still have not been paid.  They are constantly sending me work orders and calling me.  Last time they called I had them transfer me to the accounting department and had to leave a message on voicemail.......of course.  

robert

• I checked with them and they told me last week that they were going to try and get us paid by end of September.  This would be for worked done in June, July and August.  I have decided not to accept any more orders till I get paid for the 9-10 orders they owe me for.  

• I have stopped accepting work from them as well and they also told me the same thing about the end of September.

• They have sent a lot of orders in the last few months, but I decided not to accept since they owe me from last year. I was burnt by Coast to Coast when Gas was much cheaper for over $5,000. Most of my orders are from providers that deposit directly to my bank account. The providers that don't due direct deposit I have been with 2 for over 10 years and the other over 5 yrs.

• same for me,  direct deposit providers, these new companies do not hat cash flow and I refuse to work for them

• There's a whole blog on this one, right here on this site, Jeffrey.

Most negative suppliers are mentioned here, so take the time to educate yourself before you

start driving toward the subject.

You can save a lot of gas.

• I haven't had a problem at all.  I've done 27 and been paid for all.  They had a couple this summer that took longer than normal but they did send an email saying they were delayed.  I love their BPO platform   

This reply was deleted.