USRES and CAMREO

Hello everyone,

I'm in MA, I have registered with USRES and completed a few free BPO's for them, with the promise that after completing a minimum of 5 I would be considered for listing assignments.  Has anyone passed that step yet?  I don't mind doing some freebee's but I certainly don't want to continue working for free, if that is not a true statement.....

As to CAM, is anyone in a non-competing market who is willing to share some experience/info...???

Greatly appreciated,

Happy New Year to all

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• deleted

• Garrett's response is consistent and should ring true to those of you who've been around a little while.  I met Garrett at a conference a while back and he was answering this question the same way back then....

• I " friendly"  fussed the whole time I did freebies and reminded them each one that I was waiting for that "listing". I was always told after 10 BPO's,not 5 and I did get a listing just a little while ago. Got experience with CFK's,rekeying,eviction,reports and procedures. The asset manager is wonderful (that means a lot) I guess maybe I look at things a bit differently because I saw agents in my office do whatever it took to try and get your foot in the door and now they are at the point where they can pick and choose,but they had to work at it. I want what they have and I will get it and learn in the process and that's OK with me. I also don't feel I'm selling myself short. I  have been referred to different companies for BPO's by other companys, I like when that happens, makes me feel like some day there will be rewards worth all my hard work now. I also try to make the "freebie" convenient,try to make it on my way doing 4 or 5 paying ones,their forms are easy and QC is not tough.....if you can hang in there it will pay off eventually just work it in with the paying ones. I tried not to turn any down,but I had too sometimes.
      • Thanks, Judith, for sharing your experience with us. 

I don't mind the hard work either, as long as I am walking on a legitimate path and there is light at the end of the tunnel....  Your comments are greatly appreciated.

• Thanks, C J, for your input.  I take it you have crossed that path yourself or, perhaps, you do know of other agents who did.

Happy New Year!

This reply was deleted.