United Default Management

Hi All,

I just got a sales call from United Default Management. 

They want $549 for 3 counties. Their business plan is to send me to do BPOs on homes that have NOT been foreclosed, but instead are in PRE-FORECLOSURE  (which is every home with a mortgage, in my opinion, PRE simply meaning BEFORE, haha).

I have heard this song before. And have even paid for a few (insert embarrassed face emoji here).

Before I say anything negative about a company I don't know much about, has anyone heard anything, had any dealings?

On the sales call there was a screener, then an "asset manager." He didn't know the difference between pre-foreclosure and foreclosed. I asked if these were directed short sales and he didn't even understand what I meant. Their website is copyright 2017. New. And they are in Chicago, which is where a number of these scam companies are located.

I look forward to any info anyone has.

Thanks!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If it's a portal, it's probably not an asset company.  

• I received the same type of call.  "Always good to do your due diligence"  really = Shawn Price, can you give us some more info?  Your office address is a UPS store (they said there is no real estate office in that plaza):

1533 Austin Hwy, Ste #102. I am sure Reo Pro can't investigate everyone that posts on this site.  It would be nice if they would list how long the person has been a member - just a thought.  

• How long have you worked with them?

This reply was deleted.