TreoNet

Has any had any experience with this company?  They contact me about a month ago asking me to do verbal valuation (desktop BPO). The email said "Though verbal valuations offer no compensation, when/if our client obtains the property and decides to list it then you will be assigned the listing." I just happened to look at the MLS and see the property is listed with another agent (listing is 8 days old). I have emailed and called the company, but havent gotten any responses. Any suggestions?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I did a couple of the 'freebies" over the past 3 years, never have seen a listing.  I did a BPO for a fee back in November o 2013 and have not received payment and they no longer respond to my emails.  Although my experience is limited, I would advise to proceed with caution.

Good luck!

• I have and I have not had the best experience with them. They are extremely difficult to get a hold of..... they are very, very slow to respond to anything. They are very slow to pay.  I believe  a woman named Tamara was the owner, however I am not sure if she still there. I get the impression that they are very disorganized.  I would proceed with caution. I really wish some of these cruddy companies would go out of business ( a few have, thank goodness) and let the better ones grow.

This reply was deleted.