Titanium Solutions

Hi,I'm new to this site, but old in the real estate business!I've been a Area Manager for Titanium Solutions for almost 7 years and it's The Place To Be if you are interested in doing Loss Mitigation, BPOs or REO assignments. We get these directly from the lenders and all are directed to our Home Retention consultants. Lenders pay you or every assignment you complete and also offer many REO Listings. Need information on how to join? Contact Karen Knight at kknight@titaniuminc.com. I'm looking to hire 12 new experienced Realtors in Arizona.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Denise,
          thank you for the reply. I think I'm going to go forward with it because I really like the program. Once again, thank you.

Lily
  • Hi, any need in Minnesota? And a question. Our Commerce department has ruled that any loan modifications, or persons who assist in modifications, need to be licensed mortgage brokers. Interesting, but would it affect the relationships with Titanium?
  • I have been working with Titanium Solutions for almost two years now in the Houston area. It is a great company to work for. Their main concern is helping the homeowners find solutions to prevent foreclosure. Never a problem with getting paid for completed assignments. They pay on the 15th and the 30th. I look forward to many more years of affiliation with Titanium Solutions.
    • I agree with you, Mercedes. Only been working with them since Dec. and they have kept me busy and always pay on time. However, I just got a notice that the schedule is 1x month now but increase in pay.
  • Karen...welcome aboard and thanks for the information about Titanium Solutions. I am curious to know about the process in California...I have submitted my application and followed up numerous times with no response. I sent my last email to Krista Johnson who is noted as being a Regional Manager. Can you help?
  • Hi Everyone:

First off, thanks for the valuable insight each of you provided. I myself am a huge supporter of Titanium Solutions and have had nothing but a good experience with them. In fact, I really wish they would advertise on this site however, they haven't contacted me yet....truthfully, my advertising section is up to par just yet...hopefully that will be up by end of this month however, that is a different topic.

I also want to take a moment to apologize about some recent activity on this thread that was brough to my attention by a fellow member. I am sorry to each of you that had to endure any behavior less than professional.

I have deleted as mush as the negative comment thread as possible and hope to never have to deal with those types of actions again.

Just a suggestion to everyone, if your discussion turns into an argument and it really hasn't anything to do with the topic or takes on a less than cordial, tactful, professional demeanor move it to email. Don't clog up the discussion thread because your responding to an arugment, we are all just to professional for that.

Thank you.
    • Thank you for taking care of the negatives being displayed. I see that on my dog show people forums and it can get nasty. No need for that type of talk here. They can take it private when it gets uncomfortable to the rest. Also we are here to learn about programs and such. Not bit_ _ about what another on the list is doing or not.
  • Angela,
    The only other fees involved other than the initial $100 training fee would be business cards with Titanium's info on them. You can order them and pay the fee for those or they give you the great option to print them off their site at no charge. You will print them and just write in your personal contact info on the card.
  • Hi Karen, I have been doing Titanium assignments since November. I have had a very good experience so far. My area manager that hired me is Diana McGrath, but now it is Carol Evans.
    I look forward to all that Titanium has to offer. My only frustration is that in Miami about 90% of the assignments I have been given are investment properties. So it takes me quite a bit of time to find people here. I usually go first to the property address since a picture of the property is necessary. And usually the mailing address is much farther away than the property itself. I went to one out of my county last week. I really don't mind because I think Titanium is a strong company and it will pay off in the future.
    Of course, my ratio in actually having contact is low and I wonder how it looks on my record.
    • In respect to investment properties, view them as buying potential. Get in front of the tenant and ask where the owner is, then start building rapport to see if they are interested in buying later.

Also, After you have determined it's a investment location, you can start making phone calls on the contact form. That is part of making your attempts to reach the owners.

Win-Win IMO...
This reply was deleted.