Titanium Solutions

Hi,I'm new to this site, but old in the real estate business!I've been a Area Manager for Titanium Solutions for almost 7 years and it's The Place To Be if you are interested in doing Loss Mitigation, BPOs or REO assignments. We get these directly from the lenders and all are directed to our Home Retention consultants. Lenders pay you or every assignment you complete and also offer many REO Listings. Need information on how to join? Contact Karen Knight at kknight@titaniuminc.com. I'm looking to hire 12 new experienced Realtors in Arizona.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Karen,
    I am an HRC in the RI area. I think what Titanium is doing is great. The new products coming down the pike are great for us as HRC's and will make things easier and more efficient. I look forward to building my relationship with Titanium.
    Brenda Fernandes, RI
    • Hi Brenda,
      Nice to hear from you and I'm glad I've found a few HRCs on this site! I was told it was where I could find comments about Titanium and I'm always open to new ideas or issues that we can make better.
      Who is your Area Manager? I should know, but with 32 of us and many I've only seen once, it's hard to keep track of where they all manage.
      Yes, we are growing and you will certainly be glad with all the new opportunities. Keep reading your e-mail and checking Resources and we are working through a ton of information that seems to change daily.
      If you ever have questions, let me know.
      Best in the business.
      Karen
  • Hi Karen:

Thanks for the endorsement of Titanium Solutions, I am an HRC out of Nashville TN and as you read through this site, I support them unequivetly.

FYI: We are developing some advertising solutions to this website which should be up and running by this weekend, hopefully....lol

If you or Titanium would be ineterested in advertising, just let me know.

Thanks
    • How do you like working as an HRC?
    • Jesus,
      I would love to be involved in some advertising and will check with our CEO from Titanium.
      Who is your Area Manager in TN?
      Do you ever work with Land Investors? I have 100 acres in Utah near Dear Valley, Park City, and 30 miles from the SLC Airport. It's listed at $30,000 per acre/share undivided interest and I'm looking to sell 25 acres at $15,000 per acre with terms. I was diagonised with renal cancer last year and need to liquidate some of my investments to pay for treatment. I can send you some information if you know of anyone.
      Talk to you soon,
      Karen
  • Welcome to REOPRO! Give my regards to Diana Knowles.

Have sent the information to some of my AZ colleagues and they should be contacting you soon.
    • THANKS AGAIN.
      Karen Knight
      Titanium Solutions
    • Hi Carlos,
      Wow, this worked fast. I just found this site today.
      I saw Diana at our managment retreat last week in Utah. Did she hire you? Are you currently a HRC? We are changing and growing almost daily and what agreat opportunities we have coming.
      Thanks for sharing with your AZ friends. I look forward to hearing from them.
      Karen
      • Karen,

Yes, Diana hired me and I am currently an active HRC. Do it mainly to help the community as my interest lies more towards international commercial distressed and REO real estate.

There is a paradigm shift in the air and a lot of us are in agreement in regards to short sales being the future trend as opposed to REO. This seems to be better for the homeowners and the financial institutions as well. No need to fear though as there will still be plenty of REO for a few years as it will take time to make the transition, in my opinion.

You should definitely connect with Debra Allen, 480.797.4080, out of Gilbert, AZ. She is doing a lot of short sales, has a short sale CE class and her articles have been published in Realtor magazine/other publications. If you contact her please give my regards to her.

Have a great weekend!
        • Thanks Carlos,
          I'll giver her a call and send anyone you think might ejoy this work my e-mail: kknight@titaniuminc.com.
          I'm loving this site. It's a great way to hear pros AND cons about Titanium and gives me a chance to offer up suggestions.
          Do you ever work with Land Investors? I have 100 acres in Utah near Dear Valley, Park City, and 30 miles from the SLC Airport. It's listed at $30,000 per acre/share undivided interest and I'm looking to sell 25 acres at $15,000 per acre with terms. I was diagonised with renal cancer last year and need to liquidate some of my investments to pay for treatment. I can send you some information if you know of anyone.
          Talk to you soon,
          Karen
This reply was deleted.