Titanium Solutions

Hi,I'm new to this site, but old in the real estate business!I've been a Area Manager for Titanium Solutions for almost 7 years and it's The Place To Be if you are interested in doing Loss Mitigation, BPOs or REO assignments. We get these directly from the lenders and all are directed to our Home Retention consultants. Lenders pay you or every assignment you complete and also offer many REO Listings. Need information on how to join? Contact Karen Knight at kknight@titaniuminc.com. I'm looking to hire 12 new experienced Realtors in Arizona.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jacqueline-I also had problems on the website a couple weeks ago, so I emailed Karen Knight from this forum directly and also "requested info" on the website, but did not hear anything back. A couple days later I checked the website again and it was working. I was able to complete the application and at the end it says a rep will contact you. It has now been about 3 weeks. I have emailed my area rep twice, called her once and also have emailed Karen Knight a second time. She is not my area rep, but hoped she could get me in touch with the correct person. I have yet to receive any reponse from all my messages/emails.

If anyone can offer some assistance, or give me an idea of who else to attempt to contact, that would be great!

Jacqueline, when I do talk to someone I will pass on the contact info to you, and if you can do the same, it would be appreciated! Good Luck!
      • They are overhauling their entire system to accomodate new business that's pending. Give them some time to fix it.
        • An email was sent out on 3/27 advising the system would only be down for 1 hour on 3/29. It hasn't worked since. Something obviously went wrong since it has been 2 1/2 weeks. Hope they get it fixed soon.
  • Hey Karen - I was able to get in with Titanium here in California and had my first 3 assignments this last week. I love this company and am really looking forward to many more assignments as an HRC. It's kinda addicting. Sound weird? I keep looking to see if anymore are going to filter through soon.
  • Hi Karen;

I'm here in Central Florida and is an active member with Titanium. I have referred so many agents to Titanium because I truly believe in what you all are doing. I love the webinars and the quizes that one have to take from time to time. I have also blog about you all on Active Rain. I believe some people believe this is too good to be true. I told them that within less than their first week, they will make back whatever upfront fees they have put out. Some of the realtors that I've recommended you all to includes, Keller Williams Realty, LaRosa Realty, One Way Realty, Exit Realty and Coldwell Bankers to name a few. I believe there is enough work for everyone and we should not be selfish when it comes to sharing. I hope that these realtors that are online feel free to sign up for their respective states that they are in. I wish you all continued success!
  • Hey everyone! I've been looking at Titanium's website, and have requested additional info (hopefully they are mailing me a package, no email so far). Can someone explain more about this program in simple terms? The website really does not go into what they do and what the role of the agents are?

Thanks
  • I'm an HRC and my experience with Titanium has been a positive one. The only thing that I want to say is that I think some of the home retention assignments has to have a longer timeline. I have noticed that it takes a while to build trust & rapport with most homeowners. By the time you start building that trust your assignement is over and you need to submit.
  • Karen,

Just wanted to say that I signed up with Titanium Solutions and within 48 hours I had my first assignment. Been with the company for less than two weeks and on my second assignment. So far Titanium Solutions is a great company to work with. I look forward to a great business relationship.

Troy Sage
    • Hi Troy (nearby neighbor),
      When I began training to be an REO buyer's agent, I had to train with a co-worker who was with Titanium. I used to go on the Loss Mitigation assignments with her. I really liked it because we received good feedback from the homeowners, of course, once they got passed the fear and the shock of having us at their door step. I always thought about joining, but she discouraged me because she said it was saturated and sometimes the assignments would be duplicated to numerous assignees. Have you found this to be the case, or would you recommend it?

Thanks
      Lily
      • Lily,

I am only on my 4th assigment with TS but I have not noticed the assignments being duplicated. The reason for that is on 2 of my assignments I never even got an answer at the door and left a business card each time and when I would go back my cards would still be in the door. There were no other HRC's cards there unless the other HRC just didnt leave cards.
This reply was deleted.