Titanium Solutions

Hi,I'm new to this site, but old in the real estate business!I've been a Area Manager for Titanium Solutions for almost 7 years and it's The Place To Be if you are interested in doing Loss Mitigation, BPOs or REO assignments. We get these directly from the lenders and all are directed to our Home Retention consultants. Lenders pay you or every assignment you complete and also offer many REO Listings. Need information on how to join? Contact Karen Knight at kknight@titaniuminc.com. I'm looking to hire 12 new experienced Realtors in Arizona.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• once you determine it is an investment, you don't have to do the second attempt at the mailing address?
        If this is so, I have been doing double work!
  • Karen,
    I will endorse Titanium as I am in the Central FL market and am happy to help this company. I am paid on time with my closings and modifications.

If anyone needs to speak to me: email: LL@LLSellsHomes.com

LL
  • Hi Karen -

Thanks for the invite! I recently applied for BPO & REO assignments with Titanium Solutions, I believe the beginning of last month and I just emailed you directly. I know you specified Arizona but am hoping your company is in need of orders being filled in California. Thanks again!
  • Karen: I just signed up with Titanium Solutions. I am looking forward to working with you.

Professional Resume.pdf

• Karen - I would like to become a member although I am in Monterey, California. Is there an area manager for Central California I should contact?
    Becky Jones email: becky@shanklerealestate.com
    • Becky- just go to the Titanium Solution website and apply. Someone will contact you and give you an interview.
      • This is the only site I have seen where there is a positive posts for Titanium Solutions (TS).
        All the other sites I'm a member of says all BAD about TS. Even though I'm not a member of TS and I don't want to be. No offense but I'm not into paying up front fees. By the how mush is ROI?
        • I heard about TS on another site and there were mixed reviews. I decided to go for it anyway and signed up with TS less than 2 weeks ago. I received my 1st 2 assignments a few days ago. I have already made contact with one homeowner and will be getting the financials this evening and have not been able to make contact with the other homeowner. So for me I put out the $100 but between the 2 assignments I will make $155, So I have made a profit and have only spent about 1 1/2 hours of time between the 2 assisgnments. It was actually on another forum that a member referred me to this forum to find out more info on TS solutions. I am so far pleased with my decision.
          • That was me who suggested you about this site, I did pm you on the other site. I'm glad it worked for you.
  • I have been with Titanium Solutions for a short time and find it a very supportive company. I have completed a few assignments and I am meeting with a homeowner tomorrow. I joined less than a month ago and look forward to many more assignments. My assignments are not thru Karen however, not sure why. At any rate send me the business!
This reply was deleted.