I have decided that this is a can't miss event.  Those of you sitting aboard Noah's Ark waiting for the next REO wave are going to be left in the dust!  I would like to relate you to the Hawaiin's last Saturday waiting for the monster tsunami that never came.

Are you going?  If you aren't going, why not?

Short sales are where it's at...no reimbursements, bigger commissions and long lasting relationships with people in your community!

I look forward to hanging out with all the REOPro trend setters that will be in attendance!

I would be interested in sharing a room with someone to cut down on the cost...anyone interested?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So if short sales are all the rage how is your inventory going to increase that much?
  • Kyle, I am going for the same reasons as you...the future! I did a pre-approved SS 9 months ago by the lender and it was sweet. The lender contacted me since I was in their data base of REO agents and I hope for many more. I hope to see and meet all of you in Vegas. If you are a female and would like to split a room, let me know!
    • Hey Isabel: I do not think this is pre approved SS or HAFA it is a basic course in how to do a short sale. I want to attend for the same reason as you but I am not going to put all my eggs in the SS basket.
  • Whats the difference between this one and the one in September?????
    • This conference is focused 100% on short sales!
      • ahhh okay...... gosh.... so much to consider....Ive already missed the discount deadlines....hmmm... may just wait till september..... will have to look up some more info........Thank YOU!!!!!
  • Morning all,
    I'm thinking of going....but, it's pretty far from home.and $$$. ( ft.lauderdale fl.)....am curious, whats the consensus , do you think we'll get more business from US RES if we go, and take classes??? ... like all of us... I need to maximize the results of time and money.......any one go last year??? what were the results???

Lemmmeeee know!! Thanks ALL!!!!
    Rose
    • This is the first of it's kind.

No risk = no reward!
  • CHRIS SORONSEN has permited me to use some of his writings from his personal website & Trulia see this link:
    very interesting about short sales. if this one is not full their next event will be Packed.
    http://www.trulia.com/blog/chris_sorensen/2009/12/new_short_sale_gu....

Good luck.
  • This is in my backyard and will stop by.
This reply was deleted.