Replies

• They pay $15/hour minimum wage in Seattle now!  I'm thinking about getting a part time job!

• I agree with you 100%....bottom feeders who are looking for cash flow because they do not seem to sell any real estate

• Thanks for that information! I do know one agent that will ask for an increase because of the distance, gas, etc. 

Would you recommend doing this to all bpo companies?

Thank you.

Roxanne Tidmore

www.EliteREVA.com

• that is a question you should know the answer to,  I do not go a long distance for less that 100.00

• Roxanne:

Yes, I recommend asking for a fee increase to offset cost and time. Some companies will not increase their fee, but, many will give it to you, especially, if they know you get assignments in on time and are professional in your analysis. Just like asking to close a deal; you keep asking.

• That is what you call Fools of the Trade. Will $40 BPOs pay for the use and gas on your car, supplies? My fees start at $115 for a drive by. Interiors start at $140 and rush (24 hours) orders add $25. AND THEY PAY IT! By the way, what is your knowledge worth? Yes, I do pass up the $50 ones. I leave them for the “Fools of the Trade.” They may wake up one day! I would rather do 1 BPO for $115 than 1 at $40.

• The reason $30- $40 BPO's exist is because dumba** agents accept them and do the work.

If no agent did a BPO's for less than $150 then that is what the going rate would be.

Why anyone even messes with BPO's is questionable...why anyone messes with them at $40 is mindblowing

• I haven't done any but looked into doing them until I was told I would not be allowed get the listing when the 'bank' decided to place the property on the market. They wanted to pay $30. I agree that $150 would be more acceptable.

This reply was deleted.