Replies

• Last year I paid Team Lear $450 and was assured to have listings in 90 days or less. I would get 7% listings and my $450 would be refunded with the first sale. I did three BPO's for them, never got a thing.  Not one inquiry from the lenders, non of the lenders even heard of the outfit.

I requested my money back, never heard a thing.  I did some investigation and discovered they are supposedly doing business out of Glen Ellen IL, not Colorado, that was just a front.  I am currently contesting my payment with my credit card company.  SCAM and illegal.

• I tried to get my money back from the credit card company. They sent some illegible as proof they did perform. They ripped me off for almost $900. I "purchased" the right to list two properties.  $400 for maintenance that was to be credited at the successful close of the sale and $49  for use of their platform.  I did the required BPO but the property was listed my another Realtor. They never had the right to list the properties. I am filing a complaint with the Colorado Attorney General. PLEASE file a complaint if they ripped you off to.

NOT BAD MOUTH JUST THE TRUTH.

• Has anyone received a listing? If so I need the information for the Colorado Attorney General.

• I got a call from Chris Owen last week.  He sent me over a servicing agreement for my PB to sign.  He did not ask for any money nor was there any money mentioned in the agreement.  So PB signed it.  Chris said as soon as he got it back signed I would be asked to do the BPO.  Again no mention of any money coming from me and that it would be listed by the end of May.  So we shall see.

Last November I got a call from a Rep from this company to do a driveby of two properties to check for occupancy.  I also permitted them to charge my credit card $450 and then did the research and called my cc company to file a dispute and while I was doing that, Lear charged my card again for a total of $900 without my permission.  So the dispute went through without rebuttal from Lear.  So I was sort of surprised when they called me last week.

So I want to see where this all goes, and I will keep you all informed.

Susan

• My information from a former employee is they are actually based out of Glen Ellen IL!!

• I'm sure that agents will stop "bad-mouthing" the company when they actually do what they say they are going to do. 

• Let me know when they do something???

• THEY will never stop ripping us off until they are in jail for fraud

• Scam!!! Run away. 

• Late last year, around November 2015 I got a call from Lear asking me to pay $499 refundable fee for lots of REO listings.  The fee would be refunded after closing of the first listing.  I fell for it, but then did some research and asked my bank to dispute the charge and while I was on the phone with my cc company Lear charged my card AGAIN without my permission for an additional $499.  So both charges were removed.  Had not heard anything since until this morning, when I got a call from Chris Owen with Lear telling me that Lear is an asset management company and that they are ready to have me list a house and gave me the address and told me he was emailing me a Servicing Agreement for me to forward to my PB for signature.  At no time did he ask for any money up front. The Servicing Agreement had no money mentioned on it at all.  Have they changed their ways of doing business I wonder?  I did not remember the company otherwise I would have asked on the spot.  The servicing agreement mentions compensation to broker, but it does not give a percentage nor does it say how much the asset company gets as their referral fee.  Don't most asset management companies list this right up front on their paperwork when listing REO property?  Or have things changed?  Anyone have more recent info on Lear than last year or listed any of their properties?

This reply was deleted.