Replies

• Sounds Good Jason. We look forward to hearing from you.   Alan

• Good morning Alan.  AsI am ready to launch my new website, my next thing to tackle is whether going with TAZA or eBrokerhouse.  I have heard nothing but good things about eBrokerhouse, but the company I am using to help build my website and help with marketing is real support, Inc., out of the Chicago area.  My main contact, Ron Livigni, who has done a stellar job for me so far, was part of the launch of Taza and just thinks TAZA at the end of the day, but I know they are open to offering multiple options to their clients.  I am sure they would be open to speak with you, who knows, maybe open up another avenue to get your product out to more people.

.....and no, I have not made my decision yet.  lol 

If you want it, at least to let them know the features and benefits of your product, their number is 847-705-1655, Carrie is the president, Erica Lawrence is the VP, and Ron Livigni is like their #3, but he is my point person, andlike I said, so farhe has,as well as the rest of their company, far surpassed what i was hoping to get outof them.  I don't know, it can't hurt, especially if someone who says TAZA is the way to go to get him to see the light, from what you say, and have him start telling clients to go with eBrokerhouse.  Jason

• Jason, I sent you a private message to address comments. 

This reply was deleted.