Software Pricing

Does anyone know what Taza REO charges for REO transaction management software? I have talked to a couple different agents that use them and their prices were totally different. And actually, the agent with less listings paid a lot more. One agent told me she was paying $590/month which is insane. Another with more business told me $275/month.

All of the other systems I've looked at seem to have their prices stated online. Sounds like Taza doesn't have any set pricing and just charges whatever they think they can get you to pay.

Anyone have any input on this or suggestions for other software? Spreadsheets aren't cutting it anymore.

Jake

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would like to respond to this and invite you to reveiw REO Oasis (www.reooasis.com). Our online software/application allows you to manage all of your assets, along with all of the ancillary modules such as costs, HOA, Utilities, Rental, tasks, unlimited file library system, and more. The Oasis application also includes an online offer system as well as the ability to create managed Action Plan Tasks. All of this for $49.99 per month. That is a fixed monthly amount for unlimited amount of properties, offers, and the like. Thanks.

Jeff Sauter

REO Oasis    

• Jeff, Ive seen REO Oasis before. Unfortunately I wasn't very impressed by it. Sorry.
  • I used TAZA trial and found it to be very complicated. I had to have an hour training for every module to go to the next phase. AT the time, my REO business was overflowing and I just didn't have the time to train to be able to use the program. I researched and decided on Ebrokerhouse. It is user friendly, I was able to upload my data very easily and quickly. It provides everything I need. I typically maintain 40-50 properties myself and this keeps things organized and flowing.The owners are always available when I call.It is very reasonably priced. I speak to either one of them directly.Just my input. Good luck.
  • The cost is $275 for the first 50 properties and then $300 for anything over with a cap of 100 and then it’s 300 for any additional 50 properties. The biggest issue is that they charge for all, pre-listed and even closed properties that you are waiting to get something paid on. We used it, loved the automation but the cost outweighed the benefit and cancelled after 9 months. Nothing we can’t do on a spread sheet for nothing. We are now using real pro systems platinum and we can manage all our properties not just the REO's. Hope this helps and good luck

• Since I've posted this question I've received Alex's response and 2 additional responses via private message and none of them are the same pricing plan. So I guess that answers my question about having different pricing for different people. No wonder they don't post their prices. It seems they just feel you out and charge whatever they think you will pay.
This reply was deleted.