SingleSource Property Solutions

SingleSource Property Solutions has joined with a company named American Destiny. If you sign up with American destiny they require you to pay 25% of your meager 2% commission. This means that the agent is working for 1.5% or less since they take so long to reimburse for expenses. Has anyone experienced this rip off?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Any insight on HUD?  They list all theirs with one agent and it has been the same agent for years and years and years.
    • Wait I sold one a couple months ago, refferal from American Destiny, listed with SingleSource, 1% referral fee to SingleSource, 25% referral fee to American Destiny. The contract you sign with American Destiny states their referral fee but makes no mention there will also be a referral fee to SingleSource.Minimum commision listing, worked my hind end off and after my expences and my Broker taking his cut I ended up with $180.00. Had the listing for 6 months. Also they DO NOT want their referral fee showing on the Hud.You have to send them the referral fee directly.
      • It wasn't a referral fee to Single Source, that is why.  The commission started out at 2%.
        • But if (and it is) AD is affiliated with SS what is the reason they do not want their referral fee on the hud but direct mailed to them?? Could it be they do not want the "client" seeing the extra referral fee?
          • That's it! they don't want the client to know that we (the agents) are getting so little!!!!!!!!
  • Wow! I look at it as where does it end?
    • It looks like it ends with working for free, no commission!!!!
      • No worries. I have made up in my mind not to deal with companies that will not deal honestly and fairly with me. Yes it may hurt me some initially but to reduce some of my headache, I will just have to endure.
        • I hope that this becomes you best year ever!!!!
  • i sort of look at it as a take it or leave it sort of thing....
This reply was deleted.