Replies

• I have worked with them a couple of years even got a listing they pay regular on 30 day sometimes sooner

• Never got any listings from them but did a few BPOs years ago. Quit accepting them when they reduced the fee from $50 to $40 for a drive by. A few months ago they emailed me saying my license and insurance info in my profile was outdated. I told them to drop me because their fees were too low. They responded telling me the fees were negotiable so I updated my profile and when they send me an order I respond that I'll accept for $60. 90-95% of the time they approve my fee. They pay promptly.

• Excellent company, pay once a month for work completed in the previous month. And they do assign REO assets for listing to agents that completed the BPO if they are also the servicing company.

• Wonderful to work with!

• Just got a listing today from a company that gets 25% of the listing side and Single Source gets 1% of a 3% to list agent on a 6% listing that the selling agent gets 3%. Let's see by my calculations I will get 1.75% unless I am fortunate enough to double end this baby.....oh and it gets better. Based on the area REO is located, the value is likely to be under $125000.......I have not been given the address yet....until my signed agreement gets back to them in the morning. I

might be just able to buy dinner or ???? you never know :)

• Dear George, Yes I have in CT. Generally OK, however did have one cash buyer with a good offer (my last deal with them) that took over t h r e e  w  e  e  k  s to get a response on. Listing was of course pulled when the "broker" failed to sell within allotted timeframe (lol).  Needless to say that good cash walked elsewhere. This was a few years ago, so maybe things are straightened out now.

Steve M, Realtor

• Hi George Medvedeff,  I do BPOs for Single Source and they do pay, what I don't like about them is they blast them out and unless one is setting on their computer it is hard to catch them.

Edith Proctor

Heart Realty

Longmont Co

• Thank you for the info.!

• Very good company to work for. Never had a problem getting paid.
  • I did bpos for them a few years ago and got a listing once but in Orange County, CA. However I haven't done anything since. Always paid on time.
This reply was deleted.