Do anyone have experience in writing short sales soliciation letter for borrower that are in default? I have send out letters and received two response but I want to improve my letter writing which should improve responses.

Sample letters would be great.  Tips, discussions and advise would be great or share your experience.  My e-mail is taylorjohnrealestate@gmail.com

Thank You

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow...I did not know that about Wachovia... If you have a sample letter or something, can you send it to me at raegen@gmail.com.Thank you.
  • Wow, thats pretty good..... Ive sent out 6-7 different letters and a few postcards... they don't work for me.... knocking on the door works for me!..... Once I determine the candidate, I show up at around 6pm..... say Hello and let them know I'm avail. for questions, info... etc..... I find most people are not working... therefore, the odds are slim their loan mod will be approved..... a few weeks later I list them.... I'd like to see your letters!!! How many did you send out to get 2??? Let me know???

Regards!-
    Rose (rose.mencia@gmail.com)
    • Hi Rose,

I send out about 30 per week. I keep name, address, bank etc. in an excel spread sheet for future reference. Mail Merge works well to.

I type the letter but hand write the envelope has many view people will open and read them as personal.
This reply was deleted.