Sharing resources.

Tony Rosales, who is a member of this group, and was an Asset Manager for LPS for many years, did my resume and within a week I started getting calls.  I have been getting 2-3 new listings a week for the last 6 weeks.  I had to hire a new buyers agent to keep up with the sign calls.  I just weanted to publicly thank you, Tony, for your help and support in my career. 

In addition to helping me tweak my resume, Tony did one of my BPO's for me, so I could see what a 'perfect' BPO looks like, from an Asset Manger's prospective, and reviewed my BPO's until he could come up with no more critique.  There is HUGE benefit in having the inside scoop to help sharpen one's skills to perfection.  I have had a few really, really hard cases come up that I have been able to run by him and get direction.  Like the house from hell, filled with snakes, and the scene of serious crimes and satanic activities....Safe Guard actually walked off the job!  Said it was the worst they have ever seen and would not go back to that house for any amount of money.....this at a time when my favorite asset manager was replaced by six new asset managers....that I did not know.....what an amazing value to have stumbled upon his help.  If anyone needs help with anything REO...look him up...here or on Facebook..he is a kind-hearted soul that is willing to help and is just an all around nice guy!  If you have a treasured resource to 'share back', please do so!  We need all the help we can get these days :)

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Tony! You have been an enormous help to me. Wish I had not waited so long to take you up on your offer to help take me from a good agent to a great agent! You're the best!
  • Barb, you have many replies and almost all would like a copy of the perfect BPO. Perhaps you can get Tony to share with us an example. If Tony wont help, perhaps you might scan and post it for us. Ed
    • Hi Edward....please email me so I have your email address and I will email you a copy: barbshew@yahoo.com
      • Thanks Barb, my email is: wisdom441@att.net
  • Hello

Thank you so much for sharing all the info. I think you are a great help in providing the info.Would you be able to send me a Perfect BPO copy at zubaria@zubaria.com.
  • Barb,
    I'm new here and do BPO's for landsafe and was wondering if you would mind sending me the perfect BPO. Thank you for all your advice. cheri@cherilesiak.com
  • I think this is a great share and very helpful for others to know, Barb.
  • Hi Barb, thanks for sharing, can I get a copy of the perfect BPO. thanks again. kaylowery@kaylowery.com
  • Barb,

Can u pls email me your perfect BPO to gina@ginasharma.com. thanks for sharing.
  • Barbara,
    Just curious what banks did you end up receiving business from?
This reply was deleted.